Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nook Touch. £29 with free uk delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Rang Blackwell today and was told they are currently out of stock but are awaiting more tomorrow or on Friday. Cancelled my order and submitted a demand on Flubit. Fingers crossed.

I submitted a flubit demand for the nook over 30 hours ago, and still no reply, so I hope your in no rush. I just ordered on littlewoods as they could sell out, as the difference will be minimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭flutered

can this be used to work netflix on my tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭apachedropout

Tinie wrote: »
    I submitted a flubit demand for the nook over 30 hours ago, and still no reply, so I hope your in no rush. I just ordered on littlewoods as they could sell out, as the difference will be minimal.

Just got a "This demand has been rejected" email from Flubit.

"We are really sorry, but we cannot create offers for items that aren't in stock on the link that you sent us, don't have a home delivery option or cannot buy them directly from the link you provided (such as comparison websites). Our offers are lower than the price that you provide us with in your link. If you cannot buy the product from the link like you could our offer than we cannot create it. We hope you understand. We'd still love to help, so please create a new demand with a link to where the product is in stock and available for home delivery."

EDIT: Managed to get it through Flubit for just over 35 pounds delivered via Parcel Motel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

flutered wrote: »
    can this be used to work netflix on my tv.

no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Mine landed in the Motel late last night. Going to collect it tonight. The original order place Nook cancelled it as I didn't re-submit payment details within 7 days.

Seems smooth enough to me. Has anyone else received theirs yet? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement