Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Saturn game to buy next ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

djsim101 wrote: »
    brianon wrote: »
    I had a jap modded saturn saturn a few years back but sold it. I dunno why really.

Yeah you sold it to me sucker :p

Dammit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

brianon wrote: »
    djsim101 wrote: »

Dammit :)

Dont worry dude, I have her a good home :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

I'm building my Saturn Collection back up but I'll always miss that Jap Saturn :)

With any luck I'll have Battle Garegga in a week or two :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Garegga is a must. In some ways I think it's better to own the Saturn version than the PCB. Sure there are load times but they are mere milliseconds and don't hinder gameplay. Unlike, say, Ibara on the PS2, there you definitely want the PCB.

Plus the home version has all the extras, such as red ball mode, unlockable ships etc. Well worth a purchase.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Unlike, say, Ibara on the PS2, there you definitely want the PCB.

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement