Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosanna Davison's reason for doing Playboy pics

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

That a question or an answer ?

Tis one of dem new fangled answery questions the kids all like these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

Personally I don't have an issue with famous Irish people, and Rosanna Davidson is actually a very nice person.
    Nice people don't bully children on social media sites, just saying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

If she walked down the street, she'd turn a lot of heads.

The state of that thing??....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I think she did it to show off that her fanny doesn't look like a certain well known singer's head... which had been a rumour.

Brilliant idea for a game show that. "Celebri-gee" - gowels that look like famous people, animals or landmarks. Contestants have to pick the most popular answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Even with her boob job she's still a bit masculine for my tastes. She's big boned shall we say.
    Seriously?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Nodin wrote: »
    Brilliant idea for a game show that. "Celebri-gee" - gowels that look like famous people, animals or landmarks. Contestants have to pick the most popular answer.

A kinda Cheltenham over-the-sticks. Bumpers, Flats and Surgically Enhanced

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Personally I don't have an issue with famous Irish people, and Rosanna Davidson is actually a very nice person.

Have to agree, met her in a pub a few years back and she couldn't have been nicer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

See...this what what piises me off about her! :mad:
    For some reason she cant admit the truth....first she lied about having a boob job, its clear as day!

There are pics f her sunbathing topless, good qulaity ones....and The Sun did a before and afer, boob jobs docs confirmed ha had them done and is a small c cup.

She lies about the reasons for doing Playboy :rolleyes: - i didnt do it for the money...really?, so Rsoie would you have done it for free????

Things is, she has these issues about how she sees herself + fear about how the public would see her if she admitted the truth. No one would give a rats ass if you had a boob job Rosie, loads if Irish women have had it done....what annoys people is you constantly deny the truth.

Another issue i have is she thinks she is better then those girls who do Page 3 or Nuts....lol!, Playboy is not "classy"....they are all the same deal, taking your clothes off for money.

You dont model for free and you wouldnt have done Playboy for free. Imo i think she did it for the exposure an new work offers, it worked....she has had tons of new jobs from Germany alone.

She's made alot of cash off the back off this shoot....make no mistake, Rosie is a very intelligent, media savvy business woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

If you look at the pics her boobs remain upright when she reclines back. Real boobs don't, no matter how perky they are.

Her boobs are what I would call a bad boob job, she should have done a bit of researching before the job, she didn't need them IMO. The quest for perfection is an endless journey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Treehousetim

If you are an ugly bird and smart its not pass remarkable. If you look like a bimbo but make a smart decision its like you are Einstein.

• Advertisement
Advertisement