Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosanna Davison's reason for doing Playboy pics

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Nodin wrote: »
    Ja, ja und ja.

I've seen the pics in question - glossy, unnatural.....wouldn't do it for me at all. And the thing is, she'd be far better if she dropped the gack and there was less photo-shopping etc.

Like yer wan Jordan.

She was once a nice young lass,then she big got plastic t!ts and got her face plastered in so much crap,that she has serious problems now with zits and acne.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

There is no question regarding whether or not she had breast enhancement surgery - unless you're blind, in which case, be told, she has had some.

As for the reasons she did it: well I actually believe it had little to do with money tbh. Someone in her position is hardly short of a few bob or ways to make cash and so I would say there is some truth in her saying she didn't do it for the money.

I do think however that she thought the exposure (oh er) would catapult her to a level of stardom (ala Pamela Anderson) but that doesn't seem to have happened.

Oh and I hated her make-up on the Playboy shoot, made her look to artificial but guess it matched her boobs so.

Shame as she is naturally beautiful and was hardly flat chested before hand. I bet, had she had natural boobs and a whole lot less make up in that Playboy shoot, she would have looked infinitely sexier.

Oh and for those looking at the pics from the shoot and trying to figure out whether or not she had a boobjob, save your time and Google: Vimeo 49387586, as attempted gravity defiance is much easier to spot on video ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/rosanna-davison-i-didnt-do-playboy-shoot-for-the-money-29224137.html

She said that she didn't do it for the wonga but didn't say what tempted her to bare all. Any psychologists out there to shed a little light on this phenonomen. Why do some women feel the need to expose themselves in this way. Exhibitionism or art or both?

Its her body, Hers to do what she pleases with it. You don't need a bloody psychologist to examine her reasons..:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

She wanted to feed her narcissism and make money, just like any other celebrity...

That pic of her on the Playboy mag looks more like Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Rumour that she got paid €800,000, she claims €120,000. The real figure is probably between the two. Very few people would turn that down.

Easy money for getting your boobs out, plus it's publicity for her. I don't know what she actually does nowadays, but I doubt she has a regular income.

Rumour that she got paid €800,000, she claims €120,000. The real figure is probably between the two. Very few people would turn that down.

Easy money for getting your boobs out, plus it's publicity for her. I don't know what she actually does nowadays, but I doubt she has a regular income.

I suppose theres only so much and so far she can ride on the coat-tail of "The lady in Red" and "daddy".

"How will I make money now"?...."get me kit off for the lads".:pac:

What did she do with the money she got from the RyanAir court case??

Did she give that to charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

I think she did it to show off that her fanny doesn't look like a certain well known singer's head... which had been a rumour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Is she still claiming that she didn't have a boob job? Those boobs look fake to me.

Can't stand the way celebs lie about these things...Stop the pretence.
    Before
    http://nd01.jxs.cz/784/305/741d3b9c0c_36413346_o2.jpg

After
    http://static.independent.ie/migration_catalog/article28808868.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/rosanna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Don't tell me she's suing Max?

The Daily Edge 14/9/12

In the wake of her artistic topless Playboy shoot, Rosanna Davison has cleared up idle speculation that she may have had breast enlargement, saying that her breasts are an “optical illusion”.
    However, a cosmetic surgery group manager disagreed, casting her expert eye over the Playboy pictures to declare: “Judging by the shape and appearance, I’d suggest she has had some form of breast augmentation surgery.” (Irish Sun)
    Meanwhile, PR guru Max Clifford has been giving bizarrely mixed messages about Rosanna’s shoot – telling the Irish Daily Star that the “pluses are outweighed by minuses” for her future career, while simultaneously informing the Irish Daily Mirror that Rosie “could be looking at international stardom”.
    Rosanna said her father Chris de Burgh was “very very supportive” of her topless shoot. (Irish Sun)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuhnt Pounder

She is very lovely.

The Daily Edge 14/9/12

In the wake of her artistic topless Playboy shoot, Rosanna Davison has cleared up idle speculation that she may have had breast enlargement, saying that her breasts are an “optical illusion”.
    However, a cosmetic surgery group manager disagreed, casting her expert eye over the Playboy pictures to declare: “Judging by the shape and appearance, I’d suggest she has had some form of breast augmentation surgery.” (Irish Sun)
    Meanwhile, PR guru Max Clifford has been giving bizarrely mixed messages about Rosanna’s shoot – telling the Irish Daily Star that the “pluses are outweighed by minuses” for her future career, while simultaneously informing the Irish Daily Mirror that Rosie “could be looking at international stardom”.
    Rosanna said her father Chris de Burgh was “very very supportive” of her topless shoot. (Irish Sun)

Max Clifford might be in jail very soon.

He has been charged today with 11 counts of sexual assault

Publicist Max Clifford has been charged with 11 alleged indecent assaults, including one against a girl of 14, the CPS has said

http://www.mix96.co.uk/news/national/956521/max-clifford-charged-with-11-sex-assaults/

http://www.thejournal.ie/max-clifford-jimmy-savile-investigation-704907-Dec2012/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

The Daily Edge 14/9/12

That's just weird whichever way you look at it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'd go nude in a magazine for 3 grand, maybe not lower though... In case anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

800,000? doubt it. Kelly Brook got 250,000 and she would way more selling potential than Rosanna

tan11ie wrote: »
    Can't stand the way celebs lie about these things...Stop the pretence.
    If you look at the pics her boobs remain upright when she reclines back. Real boobs don't, no matter how perky they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

If you look at the pics her boobs remain upright when she reclines back. Real boobs don't, no matter how perky they are.

Could be airbrushed...or...tittybrushed....is there such a thing:confused:

Steve O wrote: »
    I'm sure plenty of boobs have been brushed. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/rosanna-davison-i-didnt-do-playboy-shoot-for-the-money-29224137.html

She said that she didn't do it for the wonga but didn't say what tempted her to bare all. Any psychologists out there to shed a little light on this phenonomen. Why do some women feel the need to expose themselves in this way. Exhibitionism or art or both?

Money, and just to do it while you're young and hot! :cool: She won't regret it when on her death bed.

I'm sure plenty of boobs have been brushed. ;)

The Innuendo is flying outta you tonight.

• Advertisement

The Innuendo is flying outta you tonight.
    I meant that magazine photos are all airbrushed, boobs and all. I'm too tired for innuendo.

I meant that magazine photos are all airbrushed, boobs and all. I'm too tired for innuendo.

Too tired for inyourendo? Pervert.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭The Barefoot Pizza Thief

As I said already, you can't airbrush video and once you've seen it, there's not a shadow of doubt that she's had a boob job.

Vimeo 49387586

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

She's young and (although not my type) pretty. Shure why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Treehousetim

Even with her boob job she's still a bit masculine for my tastes. She's big boned shall we say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Mine do :cool:

No that's a big lie. They slip into my armpits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

I dont understand it tbh. She doesnt even look like herself in the pics. Just some manufactured standard model type with fake tits and a mountain of make up. Whats appealing about it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

I dont understand it tbh. She doesnt even look like herself in the pics. Just some manufactured standard model type with fake tits and a mountain of make up. Whats appealing about it ?

If she walked down the street, she'd turn a lot of heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Everything?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Red Pepper wrote: »
    Everything?

That a question or an answer ?

Advertisement