Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOODIES 20% OFF EVERYTHING

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Well Im a happy camper as of 60 minutes ago.:)

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

He joined up here,he posted here and then he got banned for the good of us all here.

What a noble act and gesture indeed....:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

That was fast! How did he manage that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

juneg wrote: »
    That was fast! How did he manage that?

Well......

I went into Woodies,picked the items up off the shelf,paid for them at the cash till with my money,and then I came home with the items.

Simple really....:p:D

Oh and I think the OP may have been shilling,hense being banned.

Bot god bless him or her,they sacrificed so much for the good all of us here.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Hmmmm seems I have some egg on my face!!!!

After raving bout my 'bargain' new patio set it seems I spoke too soon.........

Finally got round to putting the table together and un-wrapping the chairs today to discover that THREE out of the four chairs will be making their way back to the store tomorrow morning!!! At first we thought it was just 1 that was badly scrapped/marked and even a little rusted but then we discovered that another 2 had bent legs! Not a happy camper at all and kind of wishing I had ignored the bargain alert and waited to buy a different set that we were looking at elsewhere!

Advertisement