Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Cowdenbeath Reserves HT result 6/4

East Fife Reserves game over 3.5 goals 1/1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gillingham gone a goal down to Brackley...Gillingham to win at 13/8, taking that for interest.

magherakid wrote: »
    Cowdenbeath Reserves HT result 6/4

poo lack of goals in Scotland tonight

Airdrieonians Reserves was the game for goals

Over 7.5 goals 11/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Airdrie Reserves 6th goal @ 1.95 2%BR

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

+1.5 double in Ayr & Cowdenbeath

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Down

DoctaDee wrote: »
    +1.5 double in Ayr & Cowdenbeath

Ayr must have the U14 team out tonight :pac:

Ayr must have the U14 team out tonight :pac:

*whisper* ... I think Alloa could nick this game ;) .. Alloa have no team from U17's to Reserves .. so I'm guessing its their U18's v Ayr's U14's :D

Edit ... I shít you not... I'd this posted before the goal !!

LOL.. ah they're pullin me wire here 1-1 ,, well the +1.5 is in anyways

:( Cowdenbeath red card and them all over Stenhousemuir .. think thats the +1.5 sunk

• Advertisement

East Fife Reserves game over 3.5 goals 1/1

poor dung
    Airdrieonians Reserves was the game for goals

Over 7.5 goals 11/10

winner thank god :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Gillingham huffed and puffed but lost 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Gillingham huffed and puffed but lost 1-0

When they went 1-0 up Brackley were 11/10 to qualify considering Brackley got a 1-1 draw in Gillingham that looked a great bet with the amateurs wanting it more and having something to hang onto.
    Saying all this I didnt back it as my funds are all tied up on tommorows games. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Arg/Bos over 2.5 @ 2.00

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Gone with both to score in Argentina game at evens.

jebforever wrote: »
    Gone with both to score in Argentina game at evens.

Lots of goal attempts already, just need a few to go in!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Argentina 1 up!!! Did Aguero get it???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

langer91 wrote: »
    Argentina 1 up!!! Did Aguero get it???

Of course he did!

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Arg/Bos over 2.5 @ 2.00

35 attempts on goal and only 2 goals :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Jesus aguero was written all that game to score first .

• Advertisement

Starting the day with a bet on Saudi's @ 3/1 v China in AFC Qual.. strong form away from home .. with a line of form to Indonesia who China had big probs overcoming a few days ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 2K11

Anyone think Iceland have a hope of qualifying? 3/1 with PaddyPower and they seem capable of scoring away from home....Just depends which Croatia turn up really but 3/1 seems big on them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Starting the day with a bet on Saudi's @ 3/1 v China in AFC Qual.. strong form away from home .. with a line of form to Indonesia who China had big probs overcoming a few days ago

I was looking at the same this morning Docta. Seems the Saudi's have already qualified though so am taking my time on a move on this one.

http://www.latinopost.com/articles/1106/20131119/china-vs-saudi-arabia-live-score-preview-predictions-afc-asian.htm

They should beat them though on stats but China still have to qualify which could mix things up a bit in it.

I was looking at the same this morning Docta. Seems the Saudi's have already qualified though so am taking my time on a move on this one.

http://www.latinopost.com/articles/1106/20131119/china-vs-saudi-arabia-live-score-preview-predictions-afc-asian.htm

They should beat them though on stats but China still have to qualify which could mix things up a bit in it.

Ah good spot Dio .. was unaware of that .. thanks

Ah good spot Dio .. was unaware of that .. thanks

Took a small stab at over 0.5 first half at evens for interest in it. Not looking great though.

Loyola game in Philipines should have a few but bar is set to 6 to begin.

Loyola game in Philipines should have a few but bar is set to 6 to begin.

Yeah I was lickin me chops on this until I seen the lines .. strangely other than the Ceres/Agila last 16 game there has been a distinct lack of goals in the knockout stage compared to group games .. Loyola should tank them but +5.5 is way too tight for me at the moment ..

Yeah I was lickin me chops on this until I seen the lines .. strangely other than the Ceres/Agila last 16 game there has been a distinct lack of goals in the knockout stage compared to group games .. Loyola should tank them but +5.5 is way too tight for me at the moment ..

Weird results coming in alright. See the state of the Kaya game just gone .. such a case of Heskeyitis they've gotten over there these days!.

edit: think they heard me .. 0-2 in 10 mins

Weird results coming in alright. See the state of the Kaya game just gone .. such a case of Heskeyitis they've gotten over there these days!.
    Yeah .. they were being beaten in ET last I looked ..Loyola off to a flyer .. doncha know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah .. they were being beaten in ET last I looked ..Loyola off to a flyer .. doncha know :rolleyes:

Always the way when I'm not backing it lately .. same the other day I finally stopped backing against San Marino in the u19 and Portugal smashed the 6-0

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement