Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Gone for a double of over 2.5 England u21 game and 3.5 Portugal game @ 2.45

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Holland to score another @2.5

2-1 up and with the 3 up front being really quick can see them another one from a counter. Not really under pressure though

Great, ref losing the plot.
    50/50 ball between a forward and the gk. If anything it should be a penalty and he sends of the forward.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,595 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Colombia go 1 up....Belgium to score the 2nd 11/10

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,595 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Colombia go 2 up. Not sure what Belgium are at, they've a good enough team out.

• Advertisement

Looking for a Belgium goal or 2...and they hit the same post twice in about 5 mins, so disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Gone for a double of over 2.5 England u21 game and 3.5 Portugal game @ 2.45

Portugal bust this on me.. The usual Luxembourg and San Marino v decent teams bet went south big time today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Holland U19 v Wales U19
    Goal line over 3.5 2.200

Georgia U19 beat Wales easy the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

magherakid wrote: »
    Holland U19 v Wales U19
    Goal line over 3.5 2.200

Georgia U19 beat Wales easy the other day

Marnin .. yeah looking at this also ... Holland had problems breaking down Moldova 1st half on Wednesday - but as you say Wales were 3 down at HT to Georgia ... gone with +1.5 FH @ 13/8

Mistek/Karvina Czech U19's ... there very little to suggest this'll remain 1-0 .. +2.5 @ evens

... meh 1-1 ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Marnin .. yeah looking at this also ... Holland had problems breaking down Moldova 1st half on Wednesday - but as you say Wales were 3 down at HT to Georgia ... gone with +1.5 FH @ 13/8

Gone for a draw at half time 10/11...Wales per the stats seem to be holding their own and took the dutch until second half last day to get into gear!

Gone for a draw at half time 10/11...Wales per the stats seem to be holding their own and took the dutch until second half last day to get into gear!

Yeah .. I wouldn't disagree with you on this ..in actual fact I've put a small bet on Wales 1st goal @ 9/2

Holland team mustn't be up to much use Docta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

went holland -1 11/10

Holland team mustn't be up to much use Docta

Beginning to look that way Mag .. themselves and Norway last night are letting us down.

Thank you kindly - 0-0 at the break. half considering wales 9/4 double chance but the dutch will probably knick a goal somewhere so wont bother.

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Beginning to look that way Mag .. themselves and Norway last night are letting us down.

Yip that's me no more betting on underage european championship matches

Yip that's me no more betting on underage european championship matches

Just two you may consider Mag .. before retirement, is the current Euro Champs from a few months back Serbia about to KO @ 12 v Finland ... and Austria who put serious hurt on Finland Wednesday (6-0) playing whipping boys Kazahkstan

Moving away from u19 football and backing over 12 corners in South Korea -v- Switzerland game, Currently half time and at 7. South Korea will be pressing a lot to get an equaliser so should get a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Is real at over evens looks good against a Norway u21 team they defeated 1-3 away - much the same Norway teams too so I'm taking the (-1) too and a free bet on the (-2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭elefant

Radonman wrote: »
    Is real at over evens looks good against a Norway u21 team they defeated 1-3 away - much the same Norway teams too so I'm taking the (-1) too and a free bet on the (-2)

Moving away from u19 football and backing over 12 corners in South Korea -v- Switzerland game, Currently half time and at 7. South Korea will be pressing a lot to get an equaliser so should get a few.

Didn't work out finished on 10.

Thank you kindly - 0-0 at the break. half considering wales 9/4 double chance but the dutch will probably knick a goal somewhere so wont bother.

I should have proceeded through with this bet! great result for wales.

Liga Leumit @ 1.00pm and I'm looking to Bnei Lod/Petah Tivka to bring in +2.5 currently 5/6 pre-match. Bnei are well up in the overs stats @3.5 per match. Tivka have yet to concede a goal 1st half while scoring 5 themselves - but Lod have shown they're capable of scoring in both halves.

I'm looking to +2.5

and another little bet on a flip flop HT/FT of Tivka/Lod @ 25/1

Edit ... red card didn't help .. but 0-0 .. absolute cack .sorry to anyone that followed

Just one more please Isreal,

Lol, that was quick - now don't conceed

Radonman wrote: »
    Isreal at over evens:D looks good against a Norway u21 team they defeated 1-3 away - much the same Norway teams too so I'm taking the (-1):Dtoo and a free bet on the (-2):D

GTFI - Great when a free bet comes in at 13/2 :D

Czech Rep over 2,5 @2.2

More based on how bad Canada is than how "great" the Czechs are.
    Australia managed to score 3 against Canada who have 4 players in their squad that are without a club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

inforfun wrote: »
    Czech Rep over 2,5 @2.2

More based on how bad Canada is than how "great" the Czechs are.
    Australia managed to score 3 against Canada who have 4 players in their squad that are without a club.

Just about to follow and they scored. :(

Yes, if it doesnt come in, it was not due to a bad start :D

• Advertisement

Ireland U21 5-2 up against Faroe Islands, goal line over 9.5 2.075 looks a bet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement