Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarah Palin calls for invasion of Czech Republic

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

How cutting-edge 2008ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Oh they really caught us out with that satire, just like those rascals at the onion, top notch humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hmm, a blog linking to another blog.

Is there an ounce of truth in this?
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/palinczech.asp

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

After reading that article, I'm certain it's a parody.

It is a parody, but even I believed that she said this, because she is, like half of the United States, are capable of saying things like this

A person even on Twitter wanted WWIII to break out because he thought that Russia was behind it. OK, he later tweeted that his source was "wrong", but to think that they want to start a war on just the death of three innocent people and plenty injured, just sends a shiver down my spine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Obviously fake. No way would Sarah Palin know that Prague is the Czech capital

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

It is typical of something she would come out with. Like "I can see Russia from my bedroom window". The clown McCain wanted her to be his VP. Holy Moley.

Did you ever watch the Woody Harrelson, Ed Harris, Julianne Moore TV film Game Change about her selection and grooming during that campaign ?

If even half of it is true then it is scary to think that through some twist of faith she could have been number 2 in charge of the US nuclear arsenal. :eek:

Advertisement