Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Poor Coverage

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The BBC coverage is far superior, as it used to be with F1 until they chopped that down too. Now they only cover half the races...not good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zack01 wrote: »
    They are commentating from the Eurosport studio in London. That's where they are based for every event bar the Masters , they had a commentary booth at the Ally Pally then.

Cheers, its a pity Eurosport cant make an exception for the Crucible as well as it's always good to hear the commentators discuss background info 'what player X said when I met them in the hotel after the game' stuff.
    Obviously Eurosport is shoestring budget so understand why they can't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

There are a couple of times they've broken from play at unfortunate times, the coverage is excellent though as long as you have the 'red button'.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

I don't think i can take another year of Taylor and Thorne on the BBC.
    Get Foulds in! He's a class act.
    And i won't hear a bad word on Joe Johnston, the best of the rest.

Advertisement