Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen car in Dublin video up on facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

TBH, it make me ashamed to say I am from Tallaght.

Whitestown is Blanch...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

MugMugs wrote: »
    Whitestown is Blanch...

I think i have to change my location details... :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

on forums like DTDirl you hear about a least one car a week being stolen.
    Jesus the stolen cars forum over there makes for worrying and bloody angry reading. :mad:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

another thing about the Gardai is that I guarantee you that most of these ****bags have multiple convictions yet are never given long sentences, the average Garda must feel like he/she is pissing into the wind when they are risking their lives going after these degenerates:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Whitestown is Blanch...
    There's one in tallaght also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Whitestown is Blanch...

Sorry I was thinking of a Whitestown in Tallaght, up past the Square heading toward Blessington.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HappieChappie

Wibbs wrote: »
    Jesus the stolen cars forum over there makes for worrying and bloody angry reading. :mad:

A homocidal lot as you might have read. God help the toerag who try's it again with some of those boys.

This came up over there
    http://www.cartheftireland.ie/#!stolen-1/cv0u

Anyone heard good bad or dodgey

Advertisement