Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like school?

Options
2»

Comments

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    I completely get you too! I cannot wait to have children and get married but right now i really would love to stay in school a bit longer i almost feel i'm just not ready yet! I was also quite shy in first/second/third year and the last few years i really enjoyed in school so it is hard to leave that.

There's just some sort of emptiness or something? It's hard to explain. Like the people who were outgoing since 1st year seem to have 3 extra 'good' years whereas ours were spent worrying and being self conscious? I just wish I could freeze my life as it is now and for it to go on for about 2 years. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the years I'm only starting to enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

There's just some sort of emptiness or something? It's hard to explain. Like the people who were outgoing since 1st year seem to have 3 extra 'good' years whereas ours were spent worrying and being self conscious? I just wish I could freeze my life as it is now and for it to go on for about 2 years. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the years I'm only starting to enjoy.

I couldn't have put it better! exactly.It seems short-lived and i will definitely have that emptiness for a while, I think though as hard as it will be to leave, it will be good to grow more in college.

You say you fear growing up ?
    I cant wait to grow up get a job, and start a family.
    Everyday i think about having kids i cant wait till their born.
    Im sick of being a teenager and want to move on in life

Wow thats crazy to me , i just can't understand that because we are so different! Did you like school before and you are getting bored maybe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Wow thats crazy to me , i just can't understand that because we are so different! Did you like school before and you are getting bored maybe?

i did loved 1st - 4th

have had enough of it now

i did loved 1st - 4th

have had enough of it now

Oh ok.. i think that must be the difference, that me and the previous poster didn't love it in 1st-4th that we are making up for it now and its nearly too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

You say you fear growing up ?
    I cant wait to grow up get a job, and start a family.
    Everyday i think about having kids i cant wait till their born.
    Im sick of being a teenager and want to move on in life

You have got to be joking me.
    After secondary school/college life is going to be dull and boring. Don't be so eager to wish your life away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lulcat

Hg

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

I honstly couldn't tell you why, i can just feel it. What do you think?

I'm going to go with the whole stuck in the middle between childhood and adulthood, comes with all the perks of both worlds :cool: and its nice seeing people in my year acting so mature. Graduating will be a bittersweet moment.

DonallFitz wrote: »
    I'm going to go with the whole stuck in the middle between childhood and adulthood, comes with all the perks of both worlds :cool: and its nice seeing people in my year acting so mature. Graduating will be a bittersweet moment.

Thats a lovely way to put it ,though i think it's easy to get stuck between the two worlds and i feel like i have to move on so i am hoping college will allow me to grow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

There's days in school I hate and days in school I love but overall my 6 years and been a very good experience and I will miss it when it's gone.

The one thing though I'm looking forward to about finishing school is that I'm no longer 'forced' to be friends with people I don't like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

I going to miss walking in to school and meeting up with your friends and even some of my classes and some teachers :) I never did ty and am not 18 till next year so I don't feel ready to leave school :(

Advertisement