Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE TICKETS FOR THE IDEAL HOME SHOW, RDS

Options
  • 18-04-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

We just love giving our customers and followers great deals and free stuff! After the success of last year's Ideal Home Show ticket offer, we've decided to team up with them again to give youfree tickets on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of April 2013, as well as 2 for 1 tickets on Sunday the 21st of April *. It's just a little something to thank you for choosing us.
    The line-up at RDS Simmonscourt in Dublin looks absolutely fantastic and you're sure to return home full of inspiration and ideas to transform your house into the home of your dreams.
    So what do you have to do to get your hands on free tickets you ask? Well it couldn't be easier! All you have to do is click here and enter the promotional code CHILL. You will then be emailed your free tickets which you can print off and present at the box office on the day of the show.
    The doors open on Friday 19 April at 2pm and will stay open until 9.30pm, so you can pop in after you've finished work. Saturday opening is from 10am until 6pm and Sunday the show kicks-off at 10.30am until 6pm.
    Enjoy this freebie on us! Chill… we'll take it from here.
    *T&Cs apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭v10

or use the direct link to the ticket ..

http://www.idealhome.ie/downloads/IHS13-ticket-web.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

And if any ladies are interested, I currently have free tickets to the Gun Show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

JEmily wrote: »
    We just love giving our customers and followers great deals and free stuff! After the success of last year's Ideal Home Show ticket offer, we've decided to team up with them again to give youfree tickets on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of April 2013, as well as 2 for 1 tickets on Sunday the 21st of April *. It's just a little something to thank you for choosing us.
    The line-up at RDS Simmonscourt in Dublin looks absolutely fantastic and you're sure to return home full of inspiration and ideas to transform your house into the home of your dreams.
    So what do you have to do to get your hands on free tickets you ask? Well it couldn't be easier! All you have to do is click here and enter the promotional code CHILL. You will then be emailed your free tickets which you can print off and present at the box office on the day of the show.
    The doors open on Friday 19 April at 2pm and will stay open until 9.30pm, so you can pop in after you've finished work. Saturday opening is from 10am until 6pm and Sunday the show kicks-off at 10.30am until 6pm.
    Enjoy this freebie on us! Chill… we'll take it from here.
    *T&Cs apply.

When are they going to have gardening supply and trade stands at the IHS??

Serious lack of that in the last few years.

Fed up with endless amount of junket/trinket stands selling pure shyte.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,270 ✭✭✭✭ted1

paddy147 wrote: »
    When are they going to have gardening supply and trade stands at the IHS??

Serious lack of that in the last few years.

Fed up with endless amount of junket/trinket stands selling pure shyte.:rolleyes:

If it was worth their while, companies would have a stand. But obviuosily the demand isn't there

ted1 wrote: »
    If it was worth their while, companies would have a stand. But obviuosily the demand isn't there

Or maybe the huge fee that the IHS charge for a stand at the shows.:(

To me gardening should be a big part of the IHS and there should be more of a focus on it,and not just having silly stands sell fake/tacky trinkets and jewlery and cheap useless crap.

Anyway...I have me 2 free tikets emailed to me.

My girlfriend has her 2 free tickets emailed to her.

And nothing to do with Chill Insurance either........dont know what they are on about with regards their opening post.Act of desperation perhaps

Free tickets are available to everyone on the IHS webpage,and have been availabe for free for weeks now at this stage.

Free ticket is also posted by another poster above.

http://www.idealhome.ie/free-ticket-registration/

• Advertisement

To me gardening should be a big part of the IHS and there should be more of a focus on it,and not just having silly stands sell fake/tacky trinkets and jewlery and cheap useless crap.

And nothing to do with Chill Insurance either........dont know what they are on about with regards their opening post.Act of desperation perhaps

Free tickets are available to everyone on the IHS webpage,and have been availabe for free for weeks now at this stage.

Bloom has the gardening pepo

Bloom has the gardening pepople. With regards the free tickets by putting a price on them people will use them as they think its s bargain and is Irish love bargains . If it was free people wouldn't be to bothered at missing out.

ted1 wrote: »
    Bloom has the gardening pepo

I know,myself and my girlfriend have been there several times,I posted a thread (with pics) about Bloom 2012

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79002173

Oh and Im not the only 1 to notice and mention how crap IHS has become.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81452375

The event organisers need to pull up their socks fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

I went along this afternoon - total waste of time but absolutely crowded. the parking is a real rip-off at 6€ and long queues.

I went along this afternoon - total waste of time but absolutely crowded. the parking is a real rip-off at 6€ and long queues.

Well its an experience anyway I suppose...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

I wouldn't call it complete waste of time but it was disappointing. Not near enough stands related to building or home improvement. Getting in and out of the RDS took ages mainly due to Friday traffic. Also it was uncomfortably jam packed at 3pm but cleared a good bit by 5. I wouldn't bother going again but glad I went the once. There were only a couple of stands were I saw something worth seeing. I thought there would be more innovation around the home and innovative products but relatively nothing.

Picked up a few free goodie bags anyway.

Advertisement