Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auld feckin' saddle sniffers back in the day

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

Lome wrote: »
    Jimmy saddle

The sexual peddler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

A friend of mine worked in a Range Rover workshop when David Beckham's car came in for modification. He told me all the blokes cued up for a sniff of the passenger seat

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lome

bhamsteve wrote: »
    A friend of mine worked in a Range Rover workshop when David Beckham's car came in for modification. He told me all the blokes cued up for a sniff of the passenger

Where was that? La or England?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i c what u did there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

Lome wrote: »
    Where was that? La or England?

Birmingham, England

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Why would they not be wearing knickers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Why would they not be wearing knickers?

They'd feel sorry for the lads, and want to give them a thrill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

We used to use the term snedger for all perverts. As pointed out earlier it comes from the bike sniffing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Has the Internet sated the deviant and disturbing desires of pervs?

You never hear about tummy tuckers being stolen off clothes lines any more. Or the local peeping Tom being caught in the act. Or some stringy auld lad in a mac flashing in the park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Sergeant wrote: »

You never hear about tummy tuckers being stolen off clothes lines any more. Or the local peeping Tom being caught in the act. Or some stringy auld lad in a mac flashing in the park.

Its been a bit cold for it. Apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Sergeant wrote: »

If anything, quite the opposite!! The amount of pervs on the internet is genuinely astounding!! Chatroulette being a prime example!! Full of exhibitionists and pedo's!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Snurdling.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

Truely excellent thread, and I say that without a trace of irony.

I wonder if the OP is the same one who started the thread about how nothing can beat an Auld Fecking Salad, with lettuce and a bit of beet root (going on memory here)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

I remember reading about this fellow recently

His father could sniff over a 100 saddles an hour in his hay day.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Kichote

harmoniums wrote: »
    Truely excellent thread, and I say that without a trace of irony.

I wonder if the OP is the same one who started the thread about how nothing can beat an Auld Fecking Salad, with lettuce and a bit of beet root (going on memory here)

There is a feature on this site to see all the threads a person made

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Kichote wrote: »
    During mass sexually deprived saddle sniffers used to come out and sniff the saddles of the girl's bicycle to get a whiff of a fanny. In the old days nearly 100% of people went to mass, so low risk of getting caught.

A term with potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Should this not be in the cycling forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I've genuinely always wondered if men get pleasure or any kick out of sniffing girls seats/underwear.

I guess some men do!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

I've genuinely always wondered if men get pleasure or any kick out of sniffing girls seats/underwear.

I guess some men do!

When it comes down to it, you'd think it would be that way by default, ie the scent of gentalia should appeal to some kind of sexual animal instinct, but if that's the case then a really stinky ripe one should be what we're all after.
    But I would guess that's not the case.

On a side note I overheard two guys on a bus in Dublin discuss the taste.
    One proffered that his wife had a distinct taste of guiness, whilst the other claimed his reminded him of licking the terminals of a nine volt battery.

Both seemed rather content and unharried men, perhaps their method of observation had contributed toward a more serene home environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Kichote

harmoniums wrote: »
    When it comes down to it, you'd think it would be that way by default, ie the scent of gentalia should appeal to some kind of sexual animal instinct, but if that's the case then a really stinky ripe one should be what we're all after.
    But I would guess that's not the case.

On a side note I overheard two guys on a bus in Dublin discuss the taste.
    One proffered that his wife had a distinct taste of guiness, whilst the other claimed his reminded him of licking the terminals of a nine volt battery.

Both seemed rather content and unharried men, perhaps their method of observation had contributed toward a more serene home environment.

I used to know a girl who said she tasted like peaches. Never got the chance to find out for myself

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Kichote wrote: »
    I used to know a girl who said she tasted like peaches. Never got the chance to find out for myself

Ah every girl says that,but the truth is that fanny smells rotten.The worst is having the smell of fanny on your mustache the day after and it just won't go away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

You're on a slippery slope once you start indulging in saddle sniffing. This weirdo has reached the bottom:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Ah every girl says that,but the truth is that fanny smells rotten.The worst is having the smell of fanny on your mustache the day after and it just won't go away.
    Have you tried showering? Suggest it to the unwashed girl or shower after yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

How many saddles could strange Simon sniff during Sunday services?

• Site Banned Posts: 85 ✭✭Fr_Fitzexactly

How many saddles could strange Simon sniff during Sunday services?

As many saddles as there was available as long as he didn't spend too long on each one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

same fellas that used to go around smelling dogs' bollox..

and duly report back that it smelt like the dogs bollox?! Maybe not but these people are sick; regardless be it a saddle a see-saw or the seats in a same-sex-school.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Have you tried showering? Suggest it to the unwashed girl or shower after yourself.

A shower is rarely enough to get rid of the smell.

Advertisement