Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Dave,

Did you take another look at the photos of the brother's apartment yet after watching the FBI footage?

Bomber I haven't been on this in a couple of days, can you direct me to the posts your talking about please, I'm curious to see what it is, and I'm a lazy Bast@rd:)

Edit: Sorry found what your talking about, I'll have a look..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Hoop66

stuar wrote: »
    This CNN crew were at the scene of the "shootout", yet if you listen at 0:37 you'll notice "autorities SAID he put up a fight engaging them with gunfire", how did the CNN crew not report that they had seen or heard gunfire coming from the boat?, surely they would have reported it instead of giving second hand information that the autorities told them.
    Yep. It's either a huge conspiracy involving not only government agencies, but "the mainstream media". Or, it's a bit of sloppy reporting in the midst of a chaotic situation.

Can someone who believes that this is a false flag operation suggest a reason for it? What would the authorities have to gain from blowing up US citizens and blaming these two brothers for it?

I think that if there is any conspiracy here it is that the FBI made a bad decision when the interviewed this guy a few years ago, and decided he wasn't a danger to anyone. So, cock-up rather than conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Here's a very interesting read

NSFW - Contains graphic images:

Goes in detail to explain the "cockup" that it was, highlighting the injured man who looked to have lost his legs. Well...take a closer look

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Another interesting read here in the NY Times, highlighting the highly subjective nature of how each of us following this thread and beyond have come to process the waves of information thrown at us by such events in the modern era http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/us/unraveling-brothers-online-lives-link-by-link.html

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Here's a very interesting read

NSFW - Contains graphic images:

Goes in detail to explain the "cockup" that it was, highlighting the injured man who looked to have lost his legs. Well...take a closer look

100% disinformation as far as I am concerned.

• Advertisement

Bomber I haven't been on this in a couple of days, can you direct me to the posts your talking about please, I'm curious to see what it is, and I'm a lazy Bast@rd:)

Edit: Sorry found what your talking about, I'll have a look..

You've a keener eye than me.

This is a photo from the brother's apartment after the FBI raided it days after the bombings.

image-1-1323041.jpg

Notice the backpack above the cardboard box.

Now lets take a look at the photos of the supposed terrorist and his backpack which the FBI claimed contained a bomb and was dropped amongst the crowd while the guy escaped.

blackbag4.jpg

Looks the same to me. What do you think?

100% disinformation as far as I am concerned.

elaborate if you will

This is a photo from the brother's apartment after the FBI raided it days after the bombings.

image-1-1323041.jpg

Now lets take a look at the photos of the supposed terrorist and his backpack which the FBI claimed contained a bomb and was dropped amongst the crowd while the guy escaped.

blackbag4.jpg

Sorry had to fly out earlier before I had a chance to reply, yea it sure does look like the same backpack, the two white stripes on black straps are distinctive.

Another thing I noticed is the bottom left pic of the patsy leaving the scene seems to have been tampered with, it looks to as if the area just behind his back the wall has been cloned in with photoshop, as if trying to hide a backpack.

Heres another of the same shot with a slightly better photoshop than your example.
    They even managed to catch him in the same frame as somebody wearing a MIT top, where they would next turn up.
    suspect-number-2.jpg

Heres a quick one I threw together.

250828.jpg

This is an interesting piece, a Saudi national "confirmed terrorist" a process that Beck claims his 3B status means he was a proven "terrorist".

Two FBI sources supposedly leaked this to Beck at risk of being jailed for 20 years.

Beck Reveals Cover Up Of Saudi Ties To Boston Bombings

EDIT:
    Glenn Beck Conspiracy: Beck Alleges Coverup Theory on Boston Bombing Suspect.

Glenn Beck has sparked controversy this week after he claimed some kind of conspiracy and cover up regarding the Boston Marathon bombings.
    Earlier this week, Beck alleged that there had been a cover up and conspiracy with regards to the Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi who was initially made a suspect in the bombings.

Alharbi was reportedly in violation of s. 212 3B of the Immigration and Nationality Act with authorities citing "terrorist activities" and "security and related grounds."

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/glenn-beck-conspiracy-beck-alleges-coverup-theory-on-boston-bombing-suspect-video-94611/#rvJirUFdP5DOPtQi.99

elaborate if you will

This
    is in relation to Sandy Hook but is applicable here for the same reasons.

• Advertisement

This
    is in relation to Sandy Hook but is applicable here for the same reasons.

Thought it was an interesting read so posted'er up...maybe not as interesting as I though...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

image-1-1323041.jpg

blackbag4.jpg

Nope it doesn't, from that pic in the house it's pure speculation to say it's the same bag. You can't even tell the shape. I'm going to play the speculate game also and say he had two identical bags. One he's thrown in the room the other he used in the bombing. My speculation has as much credence as yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nope it doesn't, from that pic in the house it's pure speculation to say it's the same bag. You can't even tell the shape. I'm going to play the speculate game also and say he had two identical bags. One he's thrown in the room the other he used in the bombing. My speculation has as much credence as yours.
    I'd say they bought a few rucksacks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

Sorry had to fly out earlier before I had a chance to reply, yea it sure does look like the same backpack, the two white stripes on black straps are distinctive.

The first pic clearly shows the black strap is a zip, so by your comparison logic, the back pack straps in the second photo have zips running along them. I can honestly say I've never seen that design feature in a back pack. Any chance you could link to back pack with a similar feature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭frankythefish

<snip>

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thought it was an interesting read so posted'er up...maybe not as interesting as I though...
    Don't get me wrong it certainly was compelling if upsetting - thanks for sharing the link. It's just that it's a sore spot for me personally as it's already been brought up already as means to tar everyone who questions the official story with this offensive; intentionally in my opinion, off-the-wall kookery.

<snip>

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That has nearly 5 million views. Put "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" into google and one of the 4 autosuggestions things is "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is innocent".

The first pic clearly shows the black strap is a zip, so by your comparison logic, the back pack straps in the second photo have zips running along them. I can honestly say I've never seen that design feature in a back pack. Any chance you could link to back pack with a similar feature.

Yes there is a backpack design with a zip in the strap, I've seen one before with removeable foam padding strip. Some could be simply cosmetic, some convertable, 1 or 2 straps.

Women-s-Convertible-Strap-Shou-12019.jpg

?????????

922883_437458203011655_1650449123_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

?????????

922883_437458203011655_1650449123_n.jpg

Look at the bar on the right:
    'now
    Born'

Its a fake page

• Registered Users Posts: 33,344 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Reminder to all that links to pages which contain graphic images must be accompanied with a NSFW warning

Don't post graphic images. Instead link to them with a warning of their graphic content.

However, links to pages with extremely graphic images should not be posted at all. Please PM a mod if you're unsure if what you're linking to should be posted or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

I saw this while looking at one of the videos.
    It is unfortunate how coincidences like this can fuel conspiracies.

bomb_squad_AP.jpg

With this angle the sign appears to spell out LE CRAFTERS

Here it is a few days after the blast.
    500x.jpg

Perhaps the letters were removed to try and remove the word Craft.

The Lenscrafters web page has the odd All-seeing eye on a side note. It is an opticians after all.
    OlytWNii46.jpegOne_Sight_Logo1.jpg

Just looking at this pic, but shouldn't the majority of the broken glass be inside?, also the various items on the desk look a little too undamaged, but I won't dwell on it, I'm sure theres a perfectly normal explanation.
    bomb_squad_AP.jpg

I have my suspicions about the carjacking victim, he remains totally anonymous and nobody seems to know who, WHAT or where he is, I think he could easily be identified by any journalist by his car, yet he seems to have vanished.
    The 2 suspects/patsies carjacked him, told him they had done the marathon bombing, threatened him with a gun............then went for petrol, one of the patsies went to pay while the other put the petrol in the car.......allowing the victim to escape the car and run away, his cell phone which was left in the car alerted authorities to their location, where the older brother died after running out of bullets, then been tackled by cops, then he was runover by his brother, just doesn't make sense to me and theres no mention of the bomb he supposedly strapped to himself..

Boston bombers' carjack victim on daring escape: 'I thought they were going to kill me'

When the man escaped, he left his cell phone behind. That cell signal led cops right to the fleeing brothers who fired shots and bombs at cops.
    A wounded Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of bullets and was tackled by cops, officials said.
    He was killed when Dzhokhar accidentally ran over him while fleeing, authorities said.
    One of the brothers boasted to the carjack victim, “Did you hear about the Boston explosion? I did that,” according to the FBI.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/boston_bombers_carjack_victim_going_DOS2VjT9dTu6lD9AZhYMyK

Here's the clerk who helped the "carjack" victim, still no sign of the handler carjack victim.

Clerk helps man carjacked by bombing suspects.
    130423_gas_station_clerk_marathon_suspects.jpg

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/boston/10010445479876/clerk-helps-man-carjacked-by-bombing-suspects/

Then it turns out the 7Eleven that was reportedly robbed by the brothers in fact wasn't, the police just made a "mistake"

7-Eleven robbery not related to Boston bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
    "The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects," Chabris says. "The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused."
    At an earlier press conference morning, when Alben described the manhunt and standoff that resulted in the death of an MIT police officer, he also said that the two brothers robbed a 7-Eleven.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/19/7-eleven-robbery-boston/2097915/

Is it possible that somebody else made a mistake and it wasn't either of the brothers who allegedly shot MIT police officer???

Theres so many holes in this story, heres another load of codswallop.....

"Graham also noted that Tsarnaev wasn't flagged upon returning from Russia because of an apparent misspelling of his name by the Russian airline Aeroflot.
    "It didn't get into the system because of a misspelling," Graham said. "Now whether or not he intentionally changed his name or Aeroflot just got the spelling wrong, I don't know. That's to be determined."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/22/politics/boston-bombings-fbi/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_allpolitics+(RSS%3A+Politics)

The bolded part from the above doesn't make sense, anybody that has travelled to the usa will know about US immigration, the questions asked, basically it's an interrogation that everybody goes through and a misspelling on an airline ticket doesn't change the name on a passport, and all passports are scanned so I find this explanation to be utter b0llox.

I have my suspicions that the "carjacking" victim was actually their handler that was taking them to "safety"?

I saw this while looking at one of the videos.
    It is unfortunate how coincidences like this can fuel conspiracies.

bomb_squad_AP.jpg

I'm not sure what you are getting at exactly, don't see any coincidences but it is ironic that you are are talking about fuelling conspiracy theories when you've taken your image from a right-wing conspiracy theory site, Breitbart and an article about Steve Emerson - another conspiracy theorist.

I have my suspicions that the "carjacking" victim was actually their handler that was taking them to "safety"?

That's what I was thinking too when I asked " who are they more likely leave alone in a car a "hostage" or someone trusted?"

Also, the policeman who was killed at MIT also points in that direction too imo. He was killed assasination style IN HIS CAR. That he had another security/intelligence official who he trusted enough to be in his car or close enough to his car was who pulled the trigger can't be ruld out.

I wasn't speculating. I was making an observation which was that for my money that the marathon backpack and what was strewn over there pile of clothes after the bombing looked remarkably similar.

I'd say they bought a few rucksacks anyway

Possibly, but only on the assumption of guilt, otherwise it's extremely unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

• Advertisement

shanered wrote: »

Yup posted that up myself a page back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement