Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping Roma Babies,ever wonder why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    That's why I said one garda, others were off like shots, I would not blame the Gardaí for this, they have to abide by the restrictions of the law. If they do not catch these (usually) women in the act, they cannot accuse them of begging. MAkes you think should we have more plain clothes gardaí on the street, the bright jackets screaming GARDA at you sort of give them away.

The Garda at the GPO cannot leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

youtube! wrote: »
    so its not true then? just asking.
    Maybe

Not everything you read on facebook is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

SB2013 wrote: »
    The Garda at the GPO cannot leave it.

Well going from the front to the side is hardly leaving your post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was half way through the article when I thought this seems an awful lot like the nonsense you would read on facebook? Why is that these facebook messages are always written in a peculiar way, almost like a child wrote it or something?

Also giving heroin to a baby to keep it quiet for the purpose of begging doesn't seem very cost effective?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Well going from the front to the side is hardly leaving your post. :)

Until they turn around and find someones only gone and nicked it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I was half way through the article when I thought this seems an awful lot like the nonsense you would read on facebook? Why is that these facebook messages are always written in a peculiar way, almost like a child wrote it or something?

Also giving heroin to a baby to keep it quiet for the purpose of begging doesn't seem very cost effective?

Oh wait, I see what your problem is. You're trying to make sense of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Was this written by a Roma 'charity' looking for 'donations' to help heroin addicted babies?

Anyway the heroin and vodka can help with their teething, growing gold teeth can't be a walk in the park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

Officers from Operation Golf said the traffickers' own estimates suggest each child can earn as much as £100,000 a year in the UK.

100k is a lot of heroin....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/30/romanians-jailed-children-beg-steal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Bajingo wrote: »
    It's a weirdly written piece. I wouldn't be surprised though if this is actually happening although I have seen beggars carrying crying babies on Irish streets.

It seems to me like it was run through Google translate, possibly from German.

The children are surely malnourished-probably a much more realistic explanation for why they sleep so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

youtube! wrote: »

This article I read a few months ago. Who is the author of, I don't know.
    Someone too ashamed to put their name to it I suppose.

This piece says more about the people who enjoy that stuff than it does about Romas.

It's almost as bad as those vomit inducing "Professor" wall post memes on facebook, with a picture of a ridiculously large blackboard, which always ends with "the student was silent", or else "by the way, the student was Einstein:)"

ARGHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Sounds like a great scam.
    Anyone got a young child I can rent?

Oh wait...that sounds sooo messed up. Nevermind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

OP you should be shot for posting that sh1te or at least the internet taken off ye for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 20,415 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Sounds like a great scam.
    Anyone got a young child I can rent?

Oh wait...that sounds sooo messed up. Nevermind!

Cheaper to steal one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

WHY DOES THE CHILD IN HANDS OF THE BEGGAR ALWAYS SLEEPING??????????????

"Why is sleeping child in the hands of beggars? Have you ever wondered ... "

This article I read a few months ago. Who is the author of, I don't know.

What is this, I don't even

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

What is this, I don't even

It's enough to make a woman's hair confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Reading this thread makes me think of this link below....

....if the GRA ever wonder how this could happen in Ireland, they only need to read the pages of boards.ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056579206

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I think this has to be the biggest pile of sh!te I have ever seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I shared it on BeBo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

"I stood with a full sense of - "I'm trying to fight windmills""

What the fcuking fcuk? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Those children sleep the vast majority of the day, waking only on occasion from what I have seen. Now either they are kept awake all night and are trained to sleep by day, or there is foul play afoot. However, since to so much as question people on this these days upsets the PC brigade, are gardaí even allowed question them?

Well done. "PC brigade" dig in by the 17th post. As to "are gardaí even allowed question them?" I heard that they have to allow them to deposit babby's nappies in their hats if requested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Tl;dr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    Remember when Kanye West said "George Bush doesnt care about black people"....

Irish people are kind of the same, except its poor people they dont care about.

There are slums all over the inner city, people being trafficked in here every day and no-one gives a f*ck.........good excuse to have a laugh, apparently.

That's fairly true, Some people or should I say a lot of people here get off on others misery and they enjoy it, Makes them feel the big man or woman but in reality they would defecate themselves if cornered by a Roma, Traveller etc..

I can't stand the Roma but it's heartbreaking to see how they can treat their young.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

When the super drunk heroin roma babies grow up, they develop mad skills that allow them to strip a church of all its lead in under 15 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

OP you have just came up against the PC left wing nut brigade.

What you posted made full sense it was long and full of detail.

I have never seen one of those babies awake either.

Some of the replies you have gotten just show how brainwashed these left wing nuts are they can dismiss your whole post in one sentence how intellectually lazy is that?

OP your post rings true but that does not matter to the PC brigade they will be rude dismissive and cause chaos in the thread.

They will bait you and if you are not careful with your replies they will report your post.

The funny thing is they will call you racist while they are the ones forcing other people to turn a blind eye to the plight of these babies.

Banned

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Birneybau wrote: »
    "I stood with a full sense of - "I'm trying to fight windmills""

What the fcuking fcuk? :confused:

Don Quixote?

Keep facebook rubbish where it belongs, please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement