Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bieber's latest outrage

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Jake1 wrote: »
    wow, you sound just like him :eek::eek:

:D

no he was a little off.....bieber I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Okay like who even cares. 1D would absolute kill Biebs and theyre so hawt is amazing. I used to like Biebes too but I grew up and only listen to good musik now like 1D and Travis.
    Biebs is old trash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

He's not the messiah, he's a naughty boy!

That's my point though, all his money and fame has turned him into a huge brat .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Okay like who even cares. 1D would absolute kill Biebs and theyre so hawt is amazing. I used to like Biebes too but I grew up and only listen to good musik now like 1D and Travis.
    Biebs is old trash.

My IQ dropped 5 points reading that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Biebs is old trash.

EdenHazard dislikes this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    My IQ dropped 5 points reading that!

Think of the IQs of the older women that listen to 1D, they call blokes creepy ffs, these women are nuts.

Steve O wrote: »
    These are the people that make the serious moolah, these people don't have to deal with the media scrums and embarrassing news stories, yet they make millions off these people.

Don't get me wrong, the idiots are there to exploit. Both the people that pay for it and the people that are desperate for the 15 minutes.

These singers get a good few bob, you can never deny that, but the real money goes to the team behind them. Until they become really big Rihanna, 1 Direction, Bieber, the lot of them, they are owned by the manager and have little say in anything. You think Rihanna wants to change her image every second week?

Steve O wrote: »
    Think of the IQs of the older women that listen to 1D, they call blokes creepy ffs, these women are nuts.

They are insane!!!! There is something else that scares me....... The 40 something year old Twilight fans. Freaky bítches!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭stretchdoe

'Bieber's latest outrage'.

Great thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

They are insane!!!! There is something else that scares me....... The 40 something year old Twilight fans. Freaky bítches!!!!

So is it pronounced wolf-pawn-at or wolf-paw-nat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

It's actually a fun game to look back though historical figures and see who might have been a 'Belieber'.......Helen Keller's a definite.

So is it pronounced wolf-pawn-at or wolf-paw-nat?

.........Not sure what this has to do with this thread, but it is Wolf-Paw-Nat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

He's 19

.........Not sure what this has to do with this thread, but it is Wolf-Paw-Nat

Nothing at all. I just have too much time on my hands today.

So Justin Bieber would like to think Anne Frank would have been a fan.
    Is that weird or just arrogant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Turtyturd wrote: »
    It's actually a fun game to look back though historical figures and see who might have been a 'Belieber'.......Helen Keller's a definite.

You forget....she had a sense of taste

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

What did he think of her drum kit?

Fred Cohen wrote: »
    What did he think of her drum kit?

About as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

Thwip! wrote: »

You Sir, are a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Well, I like to be the optimist here - How many of his fans would have ever known who Ann Frank was?
    So in a bizarre way he might have promoted knowledge about Ann Frank thence he may have done a service????? Just typing out loud

And I am not a fan!!!....of Biebers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Thwip! wrote: »

I'd thank that twice if I could.

• Advertisement

Nothing at all. I just have too much time on my hands today.

So Justin Bieber would like to think Anne Frank would have been a fan.
    Is that weird or just arrogant?

Fair enough!

I think a lot of younger famous people would like to imagine famous people of times gone by as their fans. Does it make them arrogant? No, I don't think so. I think bored youngsters and social media is a bad thing, they seem to have verbal diarrhea, add a huge fan base and you get a lot of bored adults discussing said BS at 22:11 on a Sunday night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Aineoil wrote: »
    Well, I like to be the optimist here - How many of his fans would have ever known who Ann Frank was?
    So in a bizarre way he might have promoted knowledge about Ann Frank thence he may have done a service????? Just typing out loud

And I am not a fan!!!....of Biebers

You clearly are a fan, Anne Frankly I am shocked at your lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Can't wait til he becomes irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Celeb forum or anywhere that isn't here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement