Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Gas Vs Piped Gas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

So, anyway.... bulk gas versus piped gas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

This sounds like Heinbloed talk from the newcomer.

Maybe it is heinbloed!

Gosub wrote: »
    So, anyway.... bulk gas versus piped gas?

Piped gas always if possible

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭QBE

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Maybe it is heinbloed!

who or what the fcuk is heinbloed.:confused:

Piped gas always if possible

id agree or oil before both

• Advertisement

QBE wrote: »
    id agree or oil before both

Oil before nat gas???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

who or what the fcuk is heinbloed.:confused:
    A legend of a man who had many arguments on here ............ heres an example. He tried to tell someone that underfloor heating is usually done with copper pipe, i disagreed.

he then linked to an article to back up his claim, even the article said copper pipe is not used for underfloor , plastic pipe is.

These are the sorts of crazy agruments he had with people whilst harping on about that every other country does things better than they do here.
    I think he was banned in the end.

Oil before nat gas???

another smart ass. read that lads opening post. He has not got natural gas.

Of course that would be my 1st option.then oil, then piped gas or bulk gas. Is that clear enough.

So depending on your options work in terms of my preferences. Do we need to go into bio ect now?

A legend of a man who had many arguments on here ............ heres an example. He tried to tell someone that underfloor heating is usually done with copper pipe, i disagreed.

he then linked to an article to back up his claim, even the article said copper pipe is not used for underfloor , plastic pipe is.

These are the sorts of crazy agruments he had with people whilst harping on about that every other country does things better than they do here.
    I think he was banned in the end.

thanks for the heads up. I admire the germans engineering standards . Just my opinion.

However that's the kind of ****er working out there. I bet you he was good with plastic pipes. But used them for above floor level. connecting to boilers and the likes.

another smart ass. read that lads opening post. He has not got natural gas.

Of course that would be my 1st option.then oil, then piped gas or bulk gas. Is that clear enough.

So depending on your options work in terms of my preferences. Do we need to go into bio ect now?

Eh why u calling me a smart ass. U tend to jump the gun a little.
    Gosub asked piped or bulk gas.
    I said piped gas always. You agreed but said you go for oil before both.
    I asked in amazement why oil over nat gas??

• Advertisement

Eh why u calling me a smart ass. U tend to jump the gun a little.
    Gosub asked piped or bulk gas.
    I said piped gas always. You agreed but said you go for oil before both.
    I asked in amazement why oil over nat gas??

fair enough. However piped from colar or bulk was his first question. I think my preferences should mitigate or concludes the situation.

fair enough. However piped from colar or bulk was his first question. I think my preferences should mitigate or concludes the situation.

Each to there own I suppose. I'd always choose nat gas over oil

Each to there own I suppose. I'd always choose nat gas over oil

you know what I meant. You know the difference between LPG and natural gas despite the typo. Ill redo and cost. As well as my preference. Both the same in order. Do we need the bio ect added?

1. Natural gas
    2. Oil
    3. LPG from piped source
    4. LPG bulk

SA. How is that for you now. ?

you know what I meant. You know the difference between LPG and natural gas despite the typo.

1. Natural gas
    2. Oil
    3. LPG mains from piped
    4. LPG bulk

SA. How is that for you now. ?

Think our wires crossed a little. When I saw mains piped gas I assumed it was nat gas

Think our wires crossed a little. When I saw mains piped gas I assumed it was nat gas

fair enough. Ill accept part of the blame. I should have identified the gas supplies more.
    He was looking for a the lowest cost of fuels . I have listed below in order. However his options only start at (2) outside (bio ect) and from (3) at present. The below list would be also my preferences of installation.
    1. Natural gas
    2. Oil
    3. LPG from piped source
    4. LPG bulk

fair enough. Ill accept part of the blame. I should have identified the gas supplies more.
    He was looking for a the lowest cost of fuels . I have listed below in order. However his options only start at (2) outside (bio ect) and from (3) at present. The below list would be also my preferences of installation.
    1. Natural gas
    2. Oil
    3. LPG from piped source
    4. LPG bulk

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

another smart ass. read that lads opening post.

You start calling names, you tell people to cop on for no reason, you are trying to tell me what's what....
    What you are missing is most people here earn their stripes & do not earn then by pissing everyone off & trying to blow smoke up their own ass all the time.
    Everybody needs a chance & even another chance if they used up their first one. You seem to think you are above those. Believe me, you are not as I am not. A little goes a long way & if you wish to be treated with some respect, perhaps try give it first.

shane0007 wrote: »
    What you are missing is most people here earn their stripes .

Do you mean in the Indusrty we are in or on this forum.

If you mean our profession . I can help you build up your ranking. drop myself a pm.

If its the forum structure. which I did not know there was an army style procedure put in place . I am

Sir, yes sir!' sorry Sir.

Hmmmm.... Nice intelligent response

You start calling names, you tell people to cop on for no reason, you are trying to tell me what's what....

not at all. your a cute hoor when it comes to correcting a typo ect. When you know exactly whats meant.

I could not tell you anything. your ranking on this forum is higher by your own admission

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭gifted

Got me popcorn...waiting for the hot dog man...and waiting for the entertainment to start again...with the same oul characters again...:D

It ain't really worth responding to you again as you obviously know everything you need to know, so best of luck with your self employment & your future business as you will most certainly need it.

Everybody needs a chance & even another chance if they used up their first one. You seem to think you are above those. .

and just to finalise as I don't know how to do that multi quote. So sorry for 3 responds to the one reply.

I could not agree more. But preference should be made to apprentices before any other person entering the game and (a word of yours) ranked accordingly.

However I am only above those in my working industry with lesser knowelge experience and qualifications than my own. If that sounds like an obnoxious fcuker. Ill allow you call me that sir

It ain't really worth responding to you again as you obviously know everything you need to know, so best of luck with your self employment & your future business as you will most certainly need it.

not worth responding because I know everything I need to know ? What do that mean. Do you mean I know a lot more than you need to know ?

I have read quite a number of posts on this forum and a lot of experienced posters. Unfortunatley yourself IMO would not structure on that list but to mention a few gary71 and joeylips and a few more. Very knowlegable.

I have enough work/contracts/contacts in the industrial end of things to not require luck in my career or self employment. luck is winning the lotto. However I do require a bit of advertisement and marketing for breaking into the domestic area.

not worth responding because I know everything I need to know ? What do that mean. Do you mean I know a lot more than you need to know ?

I have read quite a number of posts on this forum and a lot of experienced posters. Unfortunatley yourself IMO would not structure on that list but to mention a few gary71 and joeylips and a few more. Very knowlegable.

I have enough work/contracts/contacts in the industrial end of things to not require luck in my career or self employment. luck is winning the lotto. However I do require a bit of advertisement and marketing for breaking into the domestic area.

Ah come on now Shane is definately top 5 on here. Great experience and knowledge in most aspects of oil/gas/solid fuel and electrical

Ah come on now Shane is definately top 5 on here. Great experience and knowledge in most aspects of oil/gas/solid fuel and electrical

not if he was doing the ranking. He would be no 1. So everyone else get in line.

Isnt the virtual world great. I should of called myself Mario instead of QBE. Instead of experience just use google to earn your strips and ranking.

FYI, stripes means RESPECT, not a hierarchy rank

I doubt he uses google. He's an instructor and works in the field for over 20 years so I'd say he knows his stuff

Who does he instruct for? I would love to know?

if he does id take a wild guess it starts with M.

FYI, stripes means RESPECT, not a hierarchy rank

I respect my Mother however I rank My mrs with higher strips as I am afraid of her.

However as far a public forum is concerned I respect someone by their abilities, knowlege, and experience work related or in that industry.

Don't understand your theory?

• Advertisement

I hope, sooner than later, you will realise the real benefits of Boards & see that most of us here are here to assist each other & get assistance from others. Most here have become friends & have exchanged numbers, are in contact daily when they are stuck over a boiler or other issue. That is an enormous benefit that I take advantage of everyday.

You have joined this party by insulting people, told us how you are above anybody with lesser experience & qualifications & expect respect from the off. IMHO everybody is entitled to the same information & assistance as every other person. It is how we all learn.

From me & I am by no means highly "ranked", you are most welcome but you are doing yourself no favours with this attitude.

What I teach is none of yours, as it is something I do not publicise as it makes no benefit to others for knowing.

Advertisement