Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One thing no one else knows about you.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

I would easily choose to be a priest if they done away with celibacy ...not fair :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

I have no willy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Jijsaw wrote: »
    I have no willy

That was almost my story. Thank god for shower mats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

mewe wrote: »
    I get annoyed when my OH is watchin Planet Of The Apes on a saturday night and sneak off to bed with a bucket of wine and packet of walkers cheese and onion crisps!! :eek:

You... eat... crisps... in bed? There are no words to express my indignation and ire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Neadine wrote: »
    It's what happens inverted nipples when you climb Everest!

ah, that tennis player had that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Right now - my ring piece is itchy. No one else knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

warning, don't post here unless there are TWO things that noone else knows about you, otherwise thee will be nothing that noone doesn't know about you (is that right?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I love cuddles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Chop Chop

I took the cinnamon challenge on my own and was totally overcome with pain, I lay on the floor of the kitchen puking and coughing while the missus and the kids were out shopping.

The missus said the house smelled nice and sweet when she came home, I was like "really, that's weird".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

Right now - my ring piece is itchy. No one else knows
    h

There are tablets available for that...so I'm told

• Advertisement

I did it, smiles proudly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Boggot Globule

I'm John Galt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Chronic Button

i MADE the bbc

i MADE the bbc

How's about that then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Other people know the following stuff, but the main "victims" never found out - muhahahaha!!!!

In secondary school, myself and another few friends used to get in early due to the bus having to go off and do another run. So we used to get up to all sorts of devilment. One of my favourites was that we'd all run towards one wall of a pre-fab and shoulder it as hard as we could. Stuff used to fall off the shelves and there would be chalk dust everywhere from the blackboard swinging out and slapping off the wall. One time, the teacher from that room came in a bit earlier than usual (but not as early as us, we had already shouldered her wall that morning) and she happened to see a first-year in the porch of her prefab. She thought it was him who had been sneakily fcuking up her room for the past few weeks, made him clean everything up, locked the room, and marched him over to the principal for a bollocking. While she was gone, we did our shouldering thing again, and this was the worst one we ever did. We had our first class in that room, and the whole class was waiting outside for about 15 minutes while the poor first-year was being grilled. I'll never forget her face when she got back and saw the state of the place! She was utterly gobsmacked! I always wonder what was said to the first-year? Did they ring his parents and tell them that little Johnny was a vandal? Did she ever apologise to him? We never got found out anyway!

Another thing we used to do was to catapult little stones at the top panes of these really high windows that were in the classrooms. The stones would go straight through the glass, leaving small holes, ie the glass wouldn't shatter, so nobody really noticed. Over the year, all these small holes would join up, and by the end of the year, the panes would eventually just spontaneously smash, without us being in the vicinity at all! It happened one day in German class, it was a windy day, we were sitting in the classroom doing our work when one of the panes just disintegrated and rained all over the two young lads at the desk underneath. The teacher was all like - "how did that happen?"

This one time aswell, there was a certain room with a loose floorboard right inside the door. We took it up altogether during break one day. Our next class was in the room opposite this one. After break, a gang of first years ploughed into said room, and a few minutes later, we could see one poor flucker coming out with his trouser leg rolled up, his shin all skinned, hobbling over to the principles office to ring Mammy! I felt kinda bad about that one!

Another thing we used to do was to get the teachers car details, their insurance policy numbers and reg numbers etc., and ring the various insurance companies pretending to be making a claim, cancelling policies, pretending one teacher bought another ones car and swapping the policies over etc. The claim prank could go on for weeks, we would ring up the insurance company every couple of days to see what was happening, the insurance companies would be saying things like "we were in contact with xxx Garda station, they have no record of your crash, are you sure you have the right date?". I wonder what ever happened for those teachers at renewal time!

The beauty of all these things was the timing. Stuff we did would never really be found out until months later, and the trail leading to us would be long cooled by then. But once we nearly got stung badly! We were sent on a little errand by one teacher, I cant remember exactly what it was, but it was something that would take about 10 minutes. We had to go up to an office on the first floor of the school. There was no-one in this office, but there was a Daily Sun newspaper on the desk. So we opened the last few pages and began to ring the sex lines they have advertised! After a few minutes of this, we heard the principal pick up the phone in his office on the other end!!!!! It was hilarious and terrifying at the same time. We could see him out the window, he bolted out of his office and came running across the yard straight for the door of our one! Thanks be to God the bell went just then, and we managed to get downstairs and mingle with other students before he got to the stairs! Ah I wish I was back at school again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

There was a hippy living in our house that kept leaving scented candles in the laundry room unattended while her clothes were washing literally inches from mounds of dry clothes and sometimes late at night when no one was around and people were asleep. At first I would blow the candle out in the hope that she would take the hint and realize that burning to death is a bad way to go but she'd light it up again and go back to her room. The next time I took the candle and by chance another of the girls was sitting out the back kind of half way between the laundry room and hippies room. A few minutes later, I heard hippy accuse the other girl of taking the candle. A few days later, another candle appeared which I also took and by coincidence, this other girl was out sitting in the same spot again and was accused of taking that candle too. Things got a bit tense between the two girls, voices were raised and the landlord was called. We didn't have any more candles left in the laundry room but both girls moved out within the next few weeks. Two birds, one stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I play drums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

longshanks wrote: »
    I steal commas.

I sometimes steal apostrophes too.

It gives me a sense of enormous well being.

Does that for some reason make you happy for the rest of the day?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I used to go rallying around the roads in the aul lads tractor when there was nobody home.

Advertisement