Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i think i married the wrong woman

Options
  • 13-04-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

When i was 22 i had a girlfriend and everything was going well so we moved in together in a flat we rented,things were ticking along nicely till i met an ex girlfriend who persuaded me to ditch my gf ,i did this and then had a relationship with this girl but it soon went sour and finished ,i moved on and eventually married a woman who made me happy ,but as time moved on it has become clear to me that we are just friends no more than that,on top of this i have just become friends on facebook with the first girl i lived with and she looks stunning and after chatting with her she is still a great laugh ,think i made a big mistake years ago,has anyone else married the wrong woman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭maneno

Yes,are you drunk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Calm down Ross.

Why don't you hook up with the Facbook chick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

When i was 22 i had a girlfriend and everything was going well so we moved in together in a flat we rented,things were ticking along nicely till i met an ex girlfriend who persuaded me to ditch my gf ,i did this and then had a relationship with this girl but it soon went sour and finished ,i moved on and eventually married a woman who made me happy ,but as time moved on it has become clear to me that we are just friends no more than that,on top of this i have just become friends on facebook with the first girl i lived with and she looks stunning and after chatting with her she is still a great laugh ,think i made a big mistake years ago,has anyone else married the wrong woman

Your willy is too small

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Was the second one a lesbian and are you Ross from Friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

This being a public forum and all that...:D

Of course not, i married the best person in the world.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

If you're not planing to get a divorce I'd question the wisdom of befriending the ex.

Not married and tales like that scare the bejesus out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Never Mind your username "lost in cork". I think your lost full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭blindsider

Faraway hills are greener......?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭lost in cork

Calm down Ross.

Why don't you hook up with the Facbook chick.
    im in ireland shes in england plus i now have kids to complicate the situation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

blindsider wrote: »
    Faraway hills are greener......?

Or are they just small?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

kids wont complicate it if you leave them at home when you are visiting your ex.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Charming, I just hope your original (now stunning) girlfriend tells you to sling your hook.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,718 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

If you don't get with the hot one, you'll have to live with the regret for the rest of your life.

If you get with the hot one, you'll have to live with the shame and regret and mortal terror of your WIFE finding out for the rest of your life.

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Having considered your situation for a good couple of minutes I reckon this dilemma is easily solved. Just suggest to your wife that you spice up your sex life with a threesome, eventually leading onto a full menage á trois. That way you get to keep your family unit intact & get to cop off with your old flame. It might sound crazy but knowing your wife as well as I do I reckon she'd totally go for it.

Then you quit chatting up the ex and put everything you have into fixing your marriage for the sake of your kids. They deserve parents who put a decent shot into sticking together and working things out. Your wife deserves someone who isn't chasing after lost ex's before every avenue of rescue is explored.

If you put the work in and you're still miserable, then leave for yourself, not for some relationship that you're looking at through hindsights rose-tinted glasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

OP your just having whats called a "mid life crisis". Just buy yourself a Porsche you cant afford and everything will be alright again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Dude you're in the wrong forum to get proper advice. Try the Personal Issues section on Boards. I'm on the phone now so can't link to it but I'm sure a nice person will give you a link.
    Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Whoa , you're in AH , you need to have a look around at some of the other posts and threads in AH , before you continue.

On a more serious note , if any one's out and about in Dublin and see's my wife (blonde , in a blue dress ) can you ask her where she left the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Dude you're in the wrong forum to get proper advice. Try the Personal Issues section on Boards. I'm on the phone now so can't link to it but I'm sure a nice person will give you a link.
    Best of luck.

Let me help

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=22

You reap what you sow.

Sit down, shut up & wait till your kids grow up.

(Alternatively post this in Soc > Personal Issues, where there'll be more serious, sensitive & better informed answers. After Hours is more for p*ss-taking than advice.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,053 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

i now have kids to complicate the situation

Pesky little kids....ruining all the fun

Anyway, why don't ya get rid of the kids? No more complications. Sell them on Donedeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Don't know about you but I think your wife married the wrong man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Three Seasons

OP you need to stay with your wife and accept your miserable existence and sexual frustration. Cheer up though, eventually you will die and your suffering will be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Hope for your sake Mrs lost in cork doesn't read this.

Hope for our sake she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭lost in cork

OP you need to stay with your wife and accept your miserable existence and sexual frustration. Cheer up though, eventually you will die and your suffering will be over.
    where did it say i had a miserable existence and that i was sexually frustrated ,fool

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

Matjack: your car is at the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Well since you now have kids, you're desires have to take a backseat. Life doesn't turn out the way we'd like a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

Bloody Drama!! This is Sh!te, "the wrong woman" please you were obviously happy enough to marry her! with time and on your reflection you aren't happy now well grow a pair either work on the relationship or move on!

lusting after some chick you knew years ago please.... its just opened up your eyes to the fact your unhappy

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭martic

Wait until the next time your wife mops the kitchen floor, walk up to her and kiss her passionately and tell her how much you love her then walk away slip on the wet floor and pretend to bang your head off the nearest press.
    When you come around act like she is a complete stranger that you have never met before and tell her you better go as you don't want to miss your flight back home to England.
    Fly over to England and meet the other girl, do all the dirty stuff until your fed up with her and then one day act like you have got your memory back and go back home to your wife. Hopefully she will still remember the passionate kiss you gave her before your accident and welcome you back with open arms and a dry floor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

She persuaded you to ditch the girl, move in together, get married and have kids?? Are you actually for real???

Advertisement