Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at this ridiculous help From Eircom!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alienfrenZy

Wils110 wrote: »
    So a micro filter is recomended and you won't use one..in my house if I don't plug in the filter that great sky router would be just slightly better then your ****ty eircom one

Awww retard.... Some 'very heavy' reading for you! http://support.hubris.net/knowledge_base/013.html

Please do read, all of you 'muppets and friends'

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Adrian: Before we begin, I have to let you know I have a degree in IT, so you can talk as complicated as you feel
    Get this alot in tech support. IMO, you're ringing tech support, it doesn't mean sh|t to me.

It truly is amazing the way these companies work. They hide behind the general people. It's like the big boys know that the public will have the back of the foundations of these pyramids. Operation human shield and all that. Boards, start thinking about things more in depth. These companies are able to rip us off by having the small guys take the sh*t. In time all your eyes will be open

the_syco wrote: »
    Get this alot in tech support. IMO, you're ringing tech support, it doesn't mean sh|t to me.
    your operation human shield! You had a good life! :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

And we're done,

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement