Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Managers Gone Mad?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

keane2097 wrote: »
    Most of us probably saw the video of an embarrassed Michael Murphy refusing to sign an autograph for a young Mayo girl after the league games a couple of weeks ago, and there was plenty in the media about a cringe inducing interview he was forced to do while not allowed answer any questions about Donegal. Both situations arose due to directives from the Donegal management muzzling their players.

The first example has nothing to do with donegal management, it is just murphy himself. After the All Ireland last year a friend of mine who is a big mayo football man went up to murphy to shake his hand and congratulate him (which is a big deal in itself cos this lad takes defeats seriously to heart) and murphy waved him off saying "Of course we won, it was only f**kin mayo!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

GAAman wrote: »
    The first example has nothing to do with donegal management, it is just murphy himself. After the All Ireland last year a friend of mine who is a big mayo football man went up to murphy to shake his hand and congratulate him (which is a big deal in itself cos this lad takes defeats seriously to heart) and murphy waved him off saying "Of course we won, it was only f**kin mayo!"

Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

keane2097 wrote: »
    Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!

Believe what you want, I care.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

GAAman wrote: »
    Believe what you want, I care.

I don't care?.....:confused:.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭DaithiMa

If ye think GAA managers are bad check this lad out. Jagermeister anyone? Mightn't be GAA but is definitely an example of a manager gone mad!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/klepto-soccer-coach-canned-jager-bender-article-1.1319742

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Shur I head Michael Murphy robbed a little Mayo girl's credit card and ordered 30 autographed pictures of himself, and tore the pictures up in front of the girl, because Jimmy told him to.

*Disclaimer, this may or may not be absolute bullshít.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭68Murph68

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Shur I head Michael Murphy robbed a little Mayo girl's credit card and ordered 30 autographed pictures of himself, and tore the pictures up in front of the girl, because Jimmy told him to.

*Disclaimer, this may or may not be absolute bullshít.

Would you have any video evidence of this?

Advertisement