Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do Russians and Eskimos have sex?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kenny Gofuk

Q. What do you call two eskimo lesbians in a kayak
    A. Fur traders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

With a red hammer and a blue sickle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

They don't have sex.

Have you ever noticed how intuit and other peoples of the Arctic are usually a little shall we say chubby. When they have put on enough weight they reproduce by splitting in two.
    Guess that explains why they all look the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

They don't have sex.

Have you ever noticed how intuit and other peoples of the Arctic are usually a little shall we say chubby. When they have put on enough weight they reproduce by splitting in two.

I don't think intuition has much to do with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I don't think intuition has much to do with it.

Don't yu pik on him!
    Oh God it's getting worse :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

An Eskimo left his snow mobile with a mechanic one morning as it was not working properly.

"Call back after lunch", said the mechanic, "I should know what's wrong by then".

After lunch the Eskimo walked back into the garage and the mechanic looked up from under the snow mobile.

"Looks like you've blown a seal" said the mechanic.

Said the Eskimo, "no, that's just a bit of mayonnaise from my lunch".

Advertisement