Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wish I had a camera with me....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AdamOHare

Obviously you had to be there.

I guess so. Me and the onlookers thought it was funny. Nobody on here seems to see the funny side. Ah well. Such is life. If at the very least it makes those two garda less inclined to single out people because of clothes or hairstyle then I'll be happy regardless of what internet strangers think of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Has anyone asked how attractive they were yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

AdamOHare wrote: »
    I guess so. Me and the onlookers thought it was funny. Nobody on here seems to see the funny side. Ah well. Such is life. If at the very least it makes those two garda less inclined to single out people because of clothes or hairstyle then I'll be happy regardless of what internet strangers think of me.

Single out? They stopped someone that fit the description of a suspect. Sounds like they were doing their job rather well. Seems to me the op was being a dick to two members of AGS who were just doing their job. Well done op. I bet the op would complain if they were both in eating doughnuts or something

Has anyone asked how attractive they were yet?

They were both pretty young, seemed kinda jumpy. but apart from that I guess the blonde one was alright, the black haired one wasnt great :P

Faolchu wrote: »
    Single out? They stopped someone that fit the description of a suspect. Sounds like they were doing their job rather well. Seems to me the op was being a dick to two members of AGS who were just doing their job. Well done op. I bet the op would complain if they were both in eating doughnuts or something

Not really no. Id rather they were doing that then out hassling people ya know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

SB2013 wrote: »
    It's not actually correct though so don't expect it to work.

Ah well I guess I'm wrong so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

OP acted the dick, everyone on here called him out on it.

I'd call that a success.

If anyone acted like OP pretends he did to the Gardai, I'd hope they'd administer a swift attack of shoe leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

AdamOHare wrote: »
    Not really no. Id rather they were doing that then out hassling people ya know.

How is questioning someone that fits the description of a suspect hassling people? They're doing their job ffs. Imo you acted the dick to them you could have just as easily assisted them and been on your way allowing them to carry on doing what they're paid for.

I don't want to take sides cause I didn't see the incident.

But the op has the right to know why he's being searched and he's also the right to speak Irish.

He's hardly obstructing the gardai solving a major crime that is 'causing a bit of hassle'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Adam, you should of just ran like O Hare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Oranage2 wrote: »
    female gardai can't search you without your permission if you're a male and vice versa.

What, you can't search them either?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Seriously? More than a page of replies and nobody had copped that the OP wrote TROLL POST in italics throughout his story?

passive wrote: »
    Seriously? More than a page of replies and nobody had copped that the OP wrote TROLL POST in italics throughout his story?

darn it, I was hoping for a good garda bashing thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

OP have you not heard? Its a ex game chicks these days do for a laugh. When they said search, what they really wanted to stick their hands in your pockets and play pocket pool. Same goes for the station, it's really a dungeon and it's kinky as hell down there.

Your loss OP, your loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Well spotted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

OP'S ALTERNATE ACCOUNT :pac:

Turtyturd wrote: »
    OP'S ALTERNATE ACCOUNT :pac:
    Yeah, I thought that too. Can't believe I didn't spot it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

Yeah, I thought that too. Can't believe I didn't spot it!

Well the post was edited towards the end of page 3

SB2013 wrote: »
    Well the post was edited towards the end of page 3
    Probably still wouldn't have spotted it! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

The guards are gods and can do no wrong OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lol, well spotted.

Nicely done OP.

Advertisement