Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had enough

Options
  • 04-04-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

AH has to be the place to post this as I have I like a Laugh.

So I am single relatively recently, I have posted about this before.
    I have 100,000 grand cash and more coming to me !
    I have a Job for life ! I am mid thirties, But I am not happy.

So Why am I not happy.

BullSh!t I have to put up with at work, but nothing serious, I could laught it off, but am scared I will grow old and bitter there.

Random Drug tests at work. I like an auld dance (old skool bhoy)

Not over my ex relationship just yet.

It is now looking like the country (which I love, I am Patriotic) is Fcuked, 14% unemployed and if you talk to the IMF thats actually 23%.

Social life sucks, Okay I have loads of cash but thats no fun when everyone else has none.

Relentless bad news economy wise in this country.

Dealing with three eyed mountainy men day in and day out.

So life has got to be better, so AH suggestions, but I am not goning to blow everything on hookers and drugs in one year, This cash has got to get me out of this and put me on a new permanent path.

So shoot!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Give me some cash? I'm sound like..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

PI for you my friend (assuming you are that rich of course :P)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Otherwise all we can recommend you is coke and hookers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Give me the cash or il shoot!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

6541 wrote: »

So shoot!!!!!!!

If I could get a clear shot I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Give some of your new found cash to charity, that might cheer you up a bit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

So shoot!!!!!!!

BANG !!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Hookers and drugs eh? Stretch it out to 2 years then. Problem solved

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

This thread should be titled "I have more money than you and a fantastic job". Anyone else want to chip in and buy the OP a gold medal for been so great! When I grow up I want to be just like you OP. I can then brag to all my online friends about how rich I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Whatever you do, don't do it here. Get out before the government finds a way to get that cash off you. Doesn't matter where or to do what. Just get the **** out asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Leave work so you can have disco biscuits. Start your own business with the €100k+

Join some clubs and get some friends.

Be realistic, you are not as bad as a lot of other people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Take some unpaid leave and go travelling foir a couple of months to get some perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Archeron

Buy 200,000 Kinder eggs. That much joy has to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Conbhar wrote: »
    Give some of your new found cash to charity, that might cheer you up a bit :)

ok then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd a bit confused as to what the OP has enough of?

Having a job?
    Having friends?
    Having money?

Ya actually, it sounds shyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Bishop_Donal

Stick your eur100k on deposit in Cyprus. You'll be tax sheltered and that will make you feel happy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Chucken wrote: »
    I'd a bit confused as to what the OP has enough of?

Having a job?
    Having friends?
    Having money?

Ya actually, it sounds shyte.

Friends are the problem, specifically poor friends if i read op correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

Hi

My name is Adetoke and I am a prince from Nigeria. I am currently not in my home country and am short of funds. If you transfer me the 100,000 euro I will transfer you 500,000 when I return to Nigeria and have access to my account. This is a once in a life time opportunity and you would be foolish to pass it up. Please PM so we can exchange bank account details so you do not miss this amazing offer. I will also through in a free trip to my palace in Nigeria.

Yours faithfully

Adetoke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

joetoad wrote: »
    Hi

My name is Adetoke and I am a prince from Nigeria. I am currently not in my home country and am short of funds. If you transfer me the 100,000 euro I will transfer you 500,000 when I return to Nigeria and have access to my account. This is a once in a life time opportunity and you would be foolish to pass it up. Please PM so we can exchange bank account details so you do not miss this amazing offer. I will also through in a free trip to my palace in Nigeria.

Yours faithfully

Adetoke

Okay you win!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Carnegie

The problem I have is people love me so much they never criticise me.
    I speed all the time but the gardai never give me a ticket.
    If I don't pay my taxes, revenue pays them for me!
    Its hell being Mel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I have 100,000 grand cash

You have 100 million in cash... Jesus, must be a big mattress!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

btard wrote: »
    Whatever you do, don't do it here. Get out before the government finds a way to get that cash off you. Doesn't matter where or to do what. Just get the **** out asap.

On a serious note I think you could be on the money here. I really think things are going from bad to worse here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

I have 100,000 grand cash and more coming to me !

100 grand = 100,000

100,000 grand = 100,000,000

You are rich!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Got to Bolivia and still blow it all on coke and Latina hookers. It will last a lot more than a year there.

Can I come?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

joetoad wrote: »
    Hi

Yours faithfully

Adetoke

This is a scam , I'm Prince Akinwanda and if you transfer 100,000 euro to my coke and hooker fund you will be guaranteed eternal life and happiness.
    Also my wife is named Lady Arsebang and she is available for parties for
    a fee of 100000 euros .

I look forward to sharing your fortune

Akinwanda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

So shoot!!!!!!!

BANG!

Feel better?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Friends are the problem, specifically poor friends if i read op correctly

Ya, poor friends are the worst.

No doubt he can buy some richer ones somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Invest in Brazil.

IIRC, if you invest c. $20k, they'll automatically give you Brazilian citizenship. Go there, teach English (with citizenship, you'll make a fortune and you'll never be out of work), marry a hot Brazilian girl (assuming you're Irish, your Northern European complexion will drive the ladies wild) and enjoy the great weather and the nice laid-back lifestyle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Invest in Brazil.

IIRC, if you invest c. $20k, they'll automatically give you Brazilian citizenship. Go there, teach English (with citizenship, you'll make a fortune and you'll never be out of work), marry a hot Brazilian girl (assuming you're Irish, your Northern European complexion will drive the ladies wild) and enjoy the great weather and the nice laid-back lifestyle.

Is that you Ronnie?

Advertisement