Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**First Years 2013-2014**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭AllCaps

That is odd, I have not once been asked for ID in there.

The girl behind the bar seemed to be asking everyone... probably because it's orientation day. Or maybe I just have a baby face :P

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Staying in now but amazing day overall.. the craic will be unbelievable once the security just ****s off

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PlaneInsane

I stumbled into Block A of Corrib in my drunken state shouting for people from the thread. I was met with a cold response. :P I am up for meeting anyone on this thread tomorrow really! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WSobchak95

I stumbled into Block A of Corrib in my drunken state shouting for people from the thread. I was met with a cold response. :P I am up for meeting anyone on this thread tomorrow really! :)
    What course are ya doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

At what time? I was out chatting for ages with randomers and then I went to bed. If I was there I would have talked to ya.

• Advertisement

At what time? I was out chatting for ages with randomers and then I went to bed. If I was there I would have talked to ya.

Oh god I would say it was about 2 or so. Can't be too certain!:o

WSobchak95 wrote: »
    What course are ya doing?

Arts with Performing Arts :D

Oh god I would say it was about 2 or so. Can't be too certain!:o

Must have just missed me then :o Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Hey, so who has a mentor with the initials D T? Computer Science.. :pac:

Gatame wrote: »
    Hey, so who has a mentor with the initials D T? Computer Science.. :pac:
    I didn't even go in today to meet mine but their initials were DB or DT, I think. I was supposed to be at table 22 at 12, I remember that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 MilkyBird

I didn't even go in today to meet mine but their initials were DB or DT, I think. I was supposed to be at table 22 at 12, I remember that.

didn't bother go either :P Watched the match instead :o

MilkyBird wrote: »
    didn't bother go either :P Watched the match instead :o
    Not a big GAA fan myself but I hear it was a great match, I really just wasn't bothered. What course are you in?

Not a big GAA fan myself but I hear it was a great match, I really just wasn't bothered. What course are you in?

I know ya it was incredible altogether! Even my girlfriend who would rather be painting her nails was on the edge of her seat :) I'm going into 1sr CS&IT and yourself? :)

I know ya it was incredible altogether! Even my girlfriend who would rather be painting her nails was on the edge of her seat :) I'm going into 1sr CS&IT and yourself? :)
    Fair enough. 1st Year Biomedical Engineering. Were you in yesterday for that talk at 11 in the Eng. building?

Fair enough. 1st Year Biomedical Engineering. Were you in yesterday for that talk at 11 in the Eng. building?

I was indeed I was one of the two lads that came 15 minutes late :o

I was indeed I was one of the two lads that came 15 minutes late :o
    Haha, nice. What's your timetable like, I have around 28 hours of lectures and labs a week. Yay. :eek:

Haha, nice. What's your timetable like, I have around 28 hours of lectures and labs a week. Yay. :eek:

I'm 27 but the beauty of mine is the 11.00 a.m and 10.a.m starts :D And I work in the college bar so they work around my table, life is good :) why'd you pick bio med?

I'm 27 but the beauty of mine is the 11.00 a.m and 10.a.m starts :D And I work in the college bar so they work around my table, life is good :) why'd you pick bio med?
    Not too bad, I'm in at 9am every day. :confused: I wanted to do something that involved Maths, Problem Solving, Logic etc. Also some of the things happening in the field currently are really interesting. I had CS&IT down aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gmmf123

Anyone know anybody looking for a room in dunaras?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

I 'overslept' this morning and missed the general science advisory session i was supposed to go so will i be able to go to a later one?

• Advertisement

Doris300 wrote: »
    I 'overslept' this morning and missed the general science advisory session i was supposed to go so will i be able to go to a later one?

Do you know what subjects you want to choose already? If you do I wouldn't bother going apart from to collect your clicker.

I went this morning (A-G surnames) and it's just a load of tables set up for each subject where you can ask questions. When you go in the door of the Orbsen, go to the last table on the left with the bags on it and fill out a form to collect your clicker and I'd say you'll be sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 saoirse95

Guys when's the meet-up !! Not making much friends here on Corrib :( We should go out for drinks soon! Woop woop :) #getthispartystarted

Really? Where are ya in corrib?

Some dickhead soaked me and my mate there by veering on to the side of the road and hitting a puddle, came straight around the corner and almost ran into a garda van. De-fúcking-lighted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

What was the Garda van doing in corrib?

They drive through ever so often and the have to "chat" to us on monday

Does anyone know what the story was with the Biology lecture today at 1:00pm in O' Flaherty? Half the class left after CH101 and I waited about ten minutes but no-one showed up...

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Burt Macklin

So, hands up who else signed up for the skydiving club?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

NiallMH93 wrote: »
    So, hands up who else signed up for the skydiving club?:D

Moi!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

If anyone's thinking about paying the ridiculous prices for books consider downloading the pdf of it for free. Just google the name and the author and you should find most books

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

Forgot to mention to you guys not to give the kingfisher your phone number! They will ring you three times a day! haha

Advertisement