Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating your Kids Easter Eggs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Whatever about eating your children's Easter eggs, for the ultimate in relaxation you need to wear their nappies for a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

wilkie2006 wrote: »
    Whatever about eating your children's Easter eggs, for the ultimate in relaxation you need to wear their nappies for a weekend.

Wrong forum. Sooooooo wrong forum.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭morlock_

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Who would OP be like? Hitler or one of those mad fellas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Rothmans wrote: »
    :eek: I initially misunderstood that thread title. I read it as 'Eating your Kids, Easter Eggs',thought we were on the verge of famine, I'm very tired. . .

I thought............something else :(

Grim

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I eat my son's Easter eggs in order to turn my breastmilk chocolatey so he can enjoy his treats on his first Easter. It's a hard sacrifice I make but I do it because I love chocolate him.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

... may I sample some of this delicious titty milk?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 hardy buck salmon

My father used to tell me that Crash Bandicoot jumped out of the playstation, "hula-ba-god" me father out of the way, and then 'Crash Bandicoot' feashted away on them Easter eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

iguana wrote: »
    I eat my son's Easter eggs in order to turn my breastmilk chocolatey so he can enjoy his treats on his first Easter. It's a hard sacrifice I make but I do it because I love chocolate him.:)

adopt me.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

My cat bought me the maaaasive Cadbury's Dairy Milk one- he loves me that much! Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

It wouldn't be Easter without dad lightening the Easter egg load significantly (and denying it vehemently)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    So, a little late I know, but how did it go this morning?

I got away with it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Hootanany wrote: »
    I got away with it:D

Yay for kids having lots of treats ! It's the same at Xmas, I remember my parents playing the old pong tv game they bought us on xmas eve. I could hear it and wondered wtf it was ! My dad said he was given a train set one year, his dad and granddad set it up and then wouldn't let him play with it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

It's a perk of the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

half a lindt and a mickey mouse egg, more to 'help' him eat tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Your worse than hitler

Serious grammar nazi potential there. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sovereign121

Rothmans wrote: »
    :eek: I initially misunderstood that thread title. I read it as 'Eating your Kids, Easter Eggs',thought we were on the verge of famine, I'm very tired. . .

I see you do indeed have a reading deficiency, the education system in Athy has alot to answer for :D

Advertisement