Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Sim only 400mins,400 texts, 2gb data €25 per month

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

RangeR wrote: »
    Explain.

It's self explanatory, no explaining needed.
    Some people gloat using 60+ GB in a month.

Why the term "gloat" ? You seem hold a bit of hostility towards people who expect mobile services to be as advertised, in this case expecting "unlimited" to actually mean "unlimited". Any particular reason why ?
    un·lim·it·ed
    /ˌənˈlimitid/
    Adjective

1. Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Duiske wrote: »
    It's self explanatory, no explaining needed.

Why the term "gloat" ? You seem hold a bit of hostility towards people who expect mobile services to be as advertised, in this case expecting "unlimited" to actually mean "unlimited". Any particular reason why ?

You seem to be contradicting your self. One one hand you say they are ****e and the other you defend people using 60+ GB. Which one is it? Does the network work or not? Personally, I know it does, once they don't over subscribe a cell. Oh hang on.... It's mobile.

I can back up my claim. You seem to want to throw a dictionary around.

It's common knowledge that mobile internet is meant to be a supplementary service. It was not designed to be a primary internet connection. It certainly wasn't designed to be "broadband". It's not possible to have mobile internet as "unlimited". It's absolutely missold by all the networks [even some of the actual broadband providers] that make this claim. eMobile currently have an unlimited promotion but when you dig deeper, the data is only 5GB a month.

The networks are mainly to blame. They should be forced to advertise properly. However, there are always a subset of consumers out there that will bleed as much as they can for as little as they can.

I'll be honest, I was going to write so much more but you are just going to disagree with whatever I write.

Back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭jacko

Martin Jol is always good to listen to

Advertisement