Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You 'feels' you lose

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Poor doggy...

386177.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

ib3186g1q4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

New Home wrote: »
    MOD NOTE: AS WITH OTHER THREADS IN THIS FORUM, IF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN ENGLISH, YOU MUST ALSO PROVIDE A TRANSLATION. THANK YOU.

Apologies, point noted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

387808.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

a9xgAOO.png

qrpnzgivjq.jpg

all-time-positive-tweets-5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Friendzoned and shamed.

I-admire-this-brave-girl-so-immensely..jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

The full version of the 84 Lumber advert planned for the Superbowl half-time, but was not allowed so an edited shorted version used not showing 'Trumps Wall'

probably also suitable for *You feels You lose'

MOD NOTE: Moved from Random Videos to YFYL as requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The full version of the 84 Lumber advert planned for the Superbowl half-time, but was not allowed so an edited shorted version used not showing 'Trumps Wall'

probably also suitable for *You feels You lose'

Stunning. Bloody onions, making me both sad and happy.

Definitely belongs in "You feels You loose"

MOD NOTE: This and the next two posts have been moved from Random Videos to YFYL for consistency.

Mod note - Tinder Surprise, shout if you want me to move it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Mod note - Tinder Surprise, shout if you want me to move it. :)

shout!

nx72aj2sbp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

11 year old cancer patient

How did she get on the flight without the passport to start with? If she was already on the plane, who was then asking for her passport?

I don't know, if I were to hazard a guess I'd say that they might have done a group check-in, then one person might have collected all the passport and only tried to return them after they were on board, only to realise that her passport had gone missing, maybe in front of airline staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Thoie wrote: »
    How did she get on the flight without the passport to start with? If she was already on the plane, who was then asking for her passport?
    AFAIK she wasn't allowed on the plane - no passport!
    Mid flight someone found the passport ON THE PLANE - without it she was never getting another plane so the went back to both give her the passport and to allow her to board!
    (I think!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

There's some horrific images out of Yemen and Syria, and so many other places, but this image is haunting me.
    You may have heard about it in the news where a newly opened McDonalds near the Vatican (controversial) gave free food to the homeless as a pr stunt.
    The below image of the homeless man eating the burger really hits me... He's eating it out of utmost necessity, and his eyes just seem filled with worry.
    My idea of a McDs is always a happy occasion, birthdays when younger or just a treat.

photo_100435.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

My ducts :(

408743.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

https://twitter.com/Bradleysfight
    Bradley Lowery ‏@Bradleysfight 2h2 hours ago
    More
    Bradley loves @IAmJermainDefoe he didn't want him to leave today and fell asleep cuddling into him #specialbond #bestfriends

C4PR8utWMAAdWLL.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Hungarians bring their shoes to the Budapest train station for arriving migrants

1386658.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

US history condensed into a single photo at Standing Rock.

C4g36lEWQAAg6ao.jpg:large

391767.jpg

If this is true, it's is completely shocking.

392421.jpg

393076.jpg

393451.jpg

• Advertisement

393961.jpg

Advertisement