Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouija Boards

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Sleep paralysis is horrendous!

So right you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Sleep paralysis is horrendous!

Happened me twice. Once when I was young, shat myself I did and it seemed to last forever. Second time was only a few months ago. I awoke with pressure on my chest and a dark figure in my peripheral vision. Thankfully I realised what was happening and in a second I was fully awake.

Spooky stuff though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

The ole sleep paralysis is a venture to the other mad world for sure. I had a few, many years ago but i got this thumping head-pain as if i my head was going to explode and when i came out of that i went back to sleep and then i woke up again and couldn't move but i could see the room and i didn't see anything but i felt a presence in the room and it felt like pure evil and i struggled out of it somehow and fecked off into the other room to sleep.

The other time i had it, i was sleeping on my left side and i woke up but couldn't move anything and i felt a hand grab my hand and i was been pulled out of the bed but i struggled out of it again. When you get these sleep paralysis scenarios you will know about it because they are frightening on a major scale.

Haven't got one now in 2 years so happy days. Very strange though.

Advertisement