Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America sends nuclear-capable stealth bombers to scare South Korea into submission

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

jme2010 wrote: »
    Can we just lock this thread? A little bit of the English language has died today.

lock the thread because of a typo NBC made?? are you for real??

danniemcq wrote: »
    why is the fact that they are capable of delivering nuclear weapons such a new concern,

I'm sure there are several subs in the area armed to the teeth too, nuclear bombs could be dropped from a variety of planes not just the stealth bomber.

and if you want to get nitty gritty about it any tanks or planes that use deplated uranium shells are technically nuclear weapons and the effects of this can be seen in Iraq from Gulf War 1 to the present day.

For once however i sould support a military intervention. Here is a country where the leader has brainwashed the entire population, has crippled the economy leading to mass starvation and death, the gulags where people are treated worse than you can possibly imagine and the have shown to the world that they have weapons of mass destructions that they are currently using to threaten SK and America and anyone else really.

NK and Syria are 2 countries where outside military intervention should happen before its to late

you could pretty much say the same about america and it's global interference program they call foreign policy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

just cos you're on the rock of Éire

No Irish person would call Ireland 'Eire', so you're not Irish. And if you're not Irish, why do you think we should care about North Korea?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'm freaked out of me head trying to Read all the replies with all the missing letters and misspellings

21/25

jme2010 wrote: »
    I shall read no further. - Article written by George Bush most likely.

some people will bury their heads in the sand at the earliest opportunity.

thanks for your contribution and concern for us all

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

G Power wrote: »
    well there are many weekly protests popping up around the country for only one hour on a Sunday where people can voice their anger at their own governments policies ruining peoples lives and I'm sure they would all welcome people who are concerned about what's going on on a global scale.

so, if you're finished taking the piss I will listen to your excuse as to why you can't do anything other than take the piss
    So you are pissed that America and south Korea are both doing joint military exercises in south korea because north korea has been talking about attacking the south and america?

No Irish person would call Ireland 'Eire', so you're not Irish. And if you're not Irish, why do you think we should care about North Korea?

what are you on about??

gallag wrote: »
    So you are pissed that America and south Korea are both doing joint military exercises in south korea because north korea has been talking about attacking the south and america?

I'm pissed that 7,000,000,000 of us have let things come to this!!

How long before i'd be tackled by the ordinary decent people if i went around like these governments yet when governments do it we can all switch off and think everything will be ok ahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

I'm pissed that 7,000,000,000 of us have let things come to this!!

How long before i'd be tackled by the ordinary decent people if i went around like these governments yet when governments do it we can all switch off and think everything will be ok ahahaha

So what do you think we should do about it OP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

America sends nuclear-capable stealth bombers to scare South Korea into submission

Thinly-veiled They All Look The Same thread.

AEDIC wrote: »
    What would you suggest we do OP?

I suggest we start doing an awful lot more than we have been doing up to now to try take back the balance of power for the decent people on the planet. The longer we bury our heads in the sand hoping things will get better if we just leave them to it is prolonging our pain. It's not like the american president or army chiefs who are only too happy to engage the leader of NK or any of the same people in NK will die in battle. It's us ordinary folk that will feel the real pain of any moves made by each side. If they hate each other so much why don't they go into a boxing ring and beat seven shades of $hite out of each other until one can be declared a winner and spare 7,000,000,000 of us the nuclear fallout

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

I suggest we start doing an awful lot more than we have been doing up to now to try take back the balance of power for the decent people on the planet. The longer we bury our heads in the sand hoping things will get better if we just leave them to it is prolonging our pain. It's not like the american president or army chiefs who are only too happy to engage the leader of NK or any of the same people in NK will die in battle. It's us ordinary folk that will feel the real pain of any moves made by each side. If they hate each other so much why don't they go into a boxing ring and beat seven shades of $hite out of each other until one can be declared a winner and spare 7,000,000,000 of us the nuclear fallout

An awful lot more? Like what for example?

"General, the mission was a complete success, we have nuked South Korea into the stone age"

"South Korea? Don't you mean North Korea?"

"..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

In my opinion the chance of a genuine conflict becoming nuclear is slim.

I'd expect the US Military have 25 different plans for immediately neutralizing North Koreas nuclear capability, as well as various missile shields protecting all potential targets in the event that NK get one away. I don't see them using nuclear weapons against North Korea, it would be like killing a cow by strapping dynamite to it. They will use every other weapon they have excessively - but not the nukes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

This is all just handbag stuff, nothing is going to happen.

Just talking to my bro's and hoe's in various parts of S.Korea and they haven't heard a thing.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Americans should take back the power into their own hands. They should be able to elect their president....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

This is all just handbag stuff, nothing is going to happen.

Just talking to my bro's and hoe's in various parts of S.Korea and they haven't heard a thing.
    my mistake.(edited)

AEDIC wrote: »
    An awful lot more? Like what for example?

oh, excuse me, there's an anti war movement in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

the un should cut of absolutely everything NK needs lets see how long the govt there lasts then

• Advertisement

oh, excuse me, there's an anti war movement in this country

what would you do to get rid of the current regime in NK

Americans should take back the power into their own hands. They should be able to elect their president....

exactly

the un should cut of absolutely everything NK needs lets see how long the govt there lasts then

the UN ahahahahahahaha!! get rid of the security council and it's right to veto then we can see a true United Nations

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

scamalert wrote: »
    was it via satellite that landed into the sea :D should be good coverage around the globe.

No idea what you're on about here lad!

what would you do to get rid of the current regime in NK

how the hell do I know ffs. all i'm saying is we shouldn't laugh in the face of possible nuclear war. as someone quite rightly pointed out that nuclear warheads were used in Iraq and Afghan yet we still think governments who sign off on this $hit have anyones best interests at heart but their own

the UN ahahahahahahaha!! get rid of the security council and it's right to veto then we can see a true United Nations

I completely agree I'd be one your side normally but NK is Hell on earth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Sergeant wrote: »
    A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

A stitch in time saves nine.

• Administrators Posts: 53,483 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

exactly
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

people should understand that no one wants n.korea its like medieval country with zombies.For americans to drop a nuke is no option,but to test every weapon they have it will be like open season hunting :cool: sticks and stones against stealth fighters loaded with thousands rounds per minute and napalm over their heads,might be the shortest war ever.after that they will make a museum for south Korean children to visit.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,483 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

how the hell do I know ffs. all i'm saying is we shouldn't laugh in the face of possible nuclear war. as someone quite rightly pointed out that nuclear warheads were used in Iraq and Afghan yet we still think governments who sign off on this $hit have anyones best interests at heart but their own
    Just when this couldn't get any more ridiculous...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement