Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic match recommendations

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

From memory in that Ire v NZ game there was an NZ move in the second half were Lomu came through on a crash ball between the two NZ centres and Dempsey went for the tackle on him. It's always stuck with me since then.

Did anyone see it happen on the clip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Is she on the interwebs??

All I could find is a Veehd link, you'll have to make an account to get rid of that software ad when you press play but it works

http://veehd.com/video/4615157_The-Lions-2009-Living-With-The-Pride-DVD-Rip-Xvid-avi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

This is an unreal game, both teams forgot about kicking and ran everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,758 ✭✭✭✭bilston

korec wrote: »

This was a great match well worth the watch, Kevin Maggs score at 12 mins on the video was a thing of particular beauty.

Also notable as it was Richie McCaws debut.

Great game, weren't we 14 points up just after half time? Humphreys was very good in that match as well if my memory serves me well.

Advertisement