Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 1, 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

1-2 myself. Had complete faith in my might Dockers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Was at the game last night, cracking contest and a brilliant atmosphere, particularly in the last.

Thought the Tigers would have been robbed if they lost it, they completely dominated around the middle for most of it. Judd, Murphy and to a lesser extent Gibbs only came into it when the game was almost lost. Cotchin was very good around the clearances and I thought Deledio, even though he didn't get huge numbers was the class player on the field. I don't see Carlton doing much unless they can get Waite fit for the season or Rowe comes in and make an impact. Casboult is nowhere near it and Hampson, while he took some good grabs doesn't inspire confidence at all with his kicking.

Etihad for Collingwood North on Sunday and back to the MCG on Monday for the big one, great way to start my first season in Melbourne!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

SSK wrote: »
    Was at the game last night, cracking contest and a brilliant atmosphere, particularly in the last.

Thought the Tigers would have been robbed if they lost it, they completely dominated around the middle for most of it. Judd, Murphy and to a lesser extent Gibbs only came into it when the game was almost lost. Cotchin was very good around the clearances and I thought Deledio, even though he didn't get huge numbers was the class player on the field. I don't see Carlton doing much unless they can get Waite fit for the season or Rowe comes in and make an impact. Casboult is nowhere near it and Hampson, while he took some good grabs doesn't inspire confidence at all with his kicking.

I have just about recovered from that game, my heart rate was off the charts for last 10 mins. I think every Tiges fans in the ground knew it was always gonna come down to last few mins. Only 4 behinds in final quarter after scoring 100 points in previous 3, Tiges really know how to make us sweat.

Mentally, I think this is a huge win for Richmond. We need to start breaking these hoodoos and building the strength to win these tight games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Big win for the Bulldogs. No one saw that coming. 80% of people had backed the Lions on footytips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Gary Ablett, what a player. 34 touches, 19 contested, 4 goals, 3 of those in last quarter. He's genius.

• Advertisement
Advertisement