Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag situation getting worse and worse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

Dwork wrote: »
    Specsavers?
    eh no, I can see most junkies & alco's a mile off, doesn't mean they are a scumbag.
    Do you actually know any junkies? Probably not...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 hare

remember what shamy dunne said as he was led off to jail.......yis think were bad wait to ya see wats coming behind us.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Yeah, because people who wear tracksuits are scum.

Somebody should've notified me that I'm a scumbag.

You're a scumbag (in some eejits' opinions anyway), consider yourself notified. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

SimonLynch wrote: »
    You're a scumbag (in some eejits' opinions anyway), consider yourself notified. :)

Will do. Going to go off and shoot up some heroin, be right back lads! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Don't really consider the homeless to be scumbags.

I think there's more complaining about things and doing nothing about it than there's ever been though, definitely.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭joetoad

el dude wrote: »
    Don't really consider the homeless to be scumbags.

I think there's more complaining about things and doing nothing about it than there's ever been though, definitely.

Most of the homeless are mentally ill, the majority are not scumbags at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

zenno wrote: »
    Well don't worry about it as they will all be on a TUS work for dole programme very soon or they will be erased from the dole. Yes this is a happening on a huge scale. The days of getting dole as i have seen are all gone, everyone will be working for it in their community and the social welfare will leave no spare souls in their en-devour. Times are a changing and no-one, scumbag or otherwise will be left roam outside this programme.

Most of them are not on the dole but disability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭greenpilot

hare wrote: »
    remember what shamy dunne said as he was led off to jail.......yis think were bad wait to ya see wats coming behind us.

Oh you Dubs...always goin on about how great that ****hole is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

joetoad wrote: »
    I also wear tracksuits going to the gym, whats your point? I think may edit the original post and include scumbags with tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks

Here we go again. If a person wants to wear their track-suit bottoms on their head it still doesn't mean they are a scumbag ffs, maybe a bit strange but nothing scumbagish about his choice of style.

It's a societal education you need Joe. Maybe you are educated in the sense from repeaters that taught you, but you most definitely have no real life societal education regarding the posts you have made, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Scumers who wear their PJ's to the shop!

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    I've seen them regurgitate methadone to resell
    No you didn't, you read it on the internet. Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

hare wrote: »

I think that quote originally came from "The General" Cahill

Jumboman wrote: »
    Most of them are not on the dole but disability.

I'd need to see proof of this to believe it because you do not get disability now unless you are completely disabled especially nowadays as social protection are even forcing legit disabled people to work schemes or cutting them off nowadays. Being on drugs will not excuse you from working or make you disabled. If you can move your body then you are capable of working regardless.

Here we go again. If a person wants to wear their track-suit bottoms on their head it still doesn't mean they are a scumbag ffs, maybe a bit strange but nothing scumbagish about his choice of style.

It's a societal education you need Joe. Maybe you are educated in the sense from repeaters that taught you, but you most definitely have no real life societal education regarding the posts you have made, in my opinion.

Really? Believe me when I say I know more scumbags that you will ever know and they are not nice people. I got bottled by one, friend got their jaw broken by one, friend got stabbed by one, cousins car burnt out by one, friends mother who worked in a post office got robbed by one and they are all known scumbags in the area with a reputation. I really think you need to wake up and see how serious some of these guys are. This was Northern Ireland and I've only recently moved to Dublin but i feel its the same here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

I'd need to see proof of this to believe it because you do not get disability now unless you are completely disabled especially nowadays as social protection are even forcing legit disabled people to work schemes or cutting them off nowadays. Being on drugs will not excuse you from working or make you disabled. If you can move your body then you are capable of working regardless.

Watch them getting on to the bus or luas they all have disability passes.

If your alcoholic or a drug addict you can cliam disability its being like that for years.

Its the same situation in the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9436799/77000-drink-and-drugs-addicts-on-disability-benefits.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

If your alcoholic or a drug addict you can cliam disability

Dude?

Watch them getting on to the bus or luas they all have disability passes.

If your alcoholic or a drug addict you can cliam disability its being like that for years.
    Yep completely true or go to doctors claiming depression

robertxxx wrote: »
    Scumers who wear their PJ's to the shop!

I've seen this myself but never once did i even think of judging that person/persons for doing so as those women just don't care what others think of them, and again it doesn't make them a scumbag or scummers.

Animals in the wild have more respect for their own species than most humans do, which just goes to show you how cruel people can be against their own species.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

Maybe everyone who has such a strong generalised view on the subject could get up of their a$$ and do something to help these people . The trouble with todays world is everyone has an opinion about everything yet little experience to back it up. Squabbling crying morons

I've seen this myself but never once did i even think of judging that person/persons for doing so as those women just don't care what others think of them, and again it doesn't make them a scumbag or scummers.

Animals in the wild have more respect for their own species than most humans do, which just goes to show you how cruel people can be against their own species.

You obviously don't come from Dublin.

• Advertisement

Weathering wrote: »
    Maybe everyone who has such a strong generalised view on the subject could get up of their a$$ and do something to help these people . The trouble with todays world is everyone has an opinion about everything yet little experience to back it up. Squabbling crying morons

What you can do to help them? there actually born this way? And don't tell me that theres no such thing as looking like a scumbag. You can see them a mile off. Most of them have the same characteristics

Weathering wrote: »
    Maybe everyone who has such a strong generalised view on the subject could get up of their a$$ and do something to help these people .
    It's easy, legalise the lot & tax it & use the tax to pump into the health system, easy but try convince the government that.

What you can do to help them?

Give them more dole/our tax money! S.C.U.M

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭shinkansen

maybe we need some pics to remind people what scum bags look like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

What you can do to help them? there actually born this way? And don't tell me that theres no such thing as looking like a scumbag. You can see them a mile off. Most of them have the same characteristics

Lad will you pipe down and go play Xbox or something. People are born that way? Seriously?

What's that quote again?? Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lad will you pipe down and go play Xbox or something. People are born that way? Seriously?

What's that quote again?? Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

They all have the same characteristics. How can you not see this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

We all know what scumbags look like!! They're in every town and village.

Unfortunately they're multiplying. So the scumbag situation is getting worse.

Not forgetting we have female scumbags as well!!

Never row with a pig as a pig will always bring the argument down to the gutter and that's where the pig is most at home.

Or it's some thing like that.

Never row with a pig unless your going to roll in the mud and a pig natural home is the mud?.. Maybe that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭shinkansen

how do we deal with this so.

suggestions on a post card.

seems nipping them in the bud is not acceptable.

• Advertisement

Petrol, matches, puff!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement