Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite photography accessory for under €100

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    I've heard Yongnuo RF-602s get positive things said about them. But I've never used them. Around €30 plus postage on ebay. RF-603s seem to be a newer version.

I couldnt find any RF602 -603s to work with olympus but i saw these:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Flash-Trigger-1-Transmitter-2Receivers-Olympus-/270771724146?pt=Camera_Flash_Accessories&hash=item3f0b409f72

wonder if any good...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I've got the hahnel remote trigger. Kept it for time lapse and stuff but never really got around to properly using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jonnybangbang

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Does any body know where I can find a flash for my Sony for under €100? I checked the link by Kenny Logins but I couldn't find any Sony fits. Not much to choose from on adverts either :(

HI. I also have a sony, and i've been looking at getting a External Flash I've been trying to do some research. I've looked at a Yongnuo flash but from reviews it doesn't support TTL on Sony. the Sony's own flashes are too expensive ( for my budget). and I've just found a bower flash that does support TTL on Sony but i have no idea how good/bad/ they are. Anybody got any ideas? advice? Free Sony Flashes? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Since posting I got a Cobra 440AF. It's at least 10 years old I'd say. It takes about 7 seconds to charge the flash and doesn't support wireless. But, it fixes to my Sony, has auto settings and it gets the job done. I got it off somebody from adverts. Ended up getting the flash, a Minolta 50mm f1.7 and a Minolta Dynax 5000i for €85. Good value all together!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Salmon Leap

My Minolta 50mmf1.7, €75 on eBay :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

A tube of Pringles - best snoot I own.

Advertisement