Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BulkPowders Referral Codes Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Mine is JM159879

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Woulda been handy to spot this thread before ordering!

Anyway, my code: TK161481

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

LO146284 is mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

what sort of discount is given for using a referral code?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

Mine is CF162423

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭opus

Mine is CF162423

Used this one & got €5 off my order :)

My code is JK163269

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Otis_taylor2

Liam90 wrote: »
    LO146284 is mine :)

Used your code there. cheers! :)

code: JM163172

• Registered Users Posts: 27,825 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

EK142422

For anybody who wants €5.00 off their next order

• Registered Users Posts: 1 treacyr4

My code is RT166852, happy shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DonegalBonz

Used the code from treacyr4 above thanks, mines is JB167445

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

Used the code from DonegalBonz above, mine is TL167684

• Registered Users Posts: 2 damienb203

DB166677 is mine lads.. thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 surox

MG131684 is mine - thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

GP170310 is my one! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Anyone know anything about the preworkout products on there? Will order and use someones code if they actually have tested some...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 damienb203

tonto24 wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about the preworkout products on there? Will order and use someones code if they actually have tested some...
    i have just tried the larginine from this website which is a preworkout. it is very effective but tastes far from pleasant!

I've tried the pure series pre workout and the pro series. The pro series worked alot better for me. I also got a free sample of the complete series gel pre workout and that worked just as well as the pro series.
    I've the mixed berry flavour in the pro series and tastes just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭red_0007

I have the Elevate product - Orange & mango flavour.

Reason for choice: I ordered it because it's a mix of the various individual products - I couldn't begin to try to figure out if I need more or less of 1 particular ingredient.

Mixing: no problems. It doesn't foam up too badly. If you leave it for any length of time you can get some settling of some of the ingredients which aren't completely water soluble - not a problem, give it a shake again and it'll be fine.

Taste-wise, it's fine. I dilute it down further than recommended as it can be a bit sweet at the recommended dilution rate. Experiment with it. The other thing I'd suggest is experimenting with the time at which you take it - the recommended time initially didn't work well for me, but this is a personal choice.

Effects-wise: I get the tingling that I've gotten from other pre-workout products (such as "Pre" from optimum nutrition) - I take this as a good sign!. I find that it does give a fairly good boost to concentration and it has certainly helped in delaying fatigue.

Price-wise: pretty good. Trying to remember what I paid for the 1Kg bag, but it wasn't much more than the 500g tub of "Pre" from a certain health-food shop. And I piggybacked it on a 5Kg Whey order, so delivery was free - which was nice :)

Hope this helps. And if you do order, my code is CH141768

Best

Red.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

DN131185 if anyone needs a code. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Mine is KK173524 if anyone wants a fiver off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

DN131185 if anyone needs a code. Thanks

Thankies! Mine is KR174502

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rebyc1

camz09 wrote: »
    Thankies! Mine is KR174502
    Thankies! Mine is GG174629

• Registered Users Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

BM141521

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bblinny

Here's another: AK165587

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Apologies if this has been asked a bunch of times, any idea if a 5kg bag of protein from BulkPowders or MyFitness will fit in a ParcelMotel slot? Anytime I received an order from them, the boxes were always really big so I never risked using Parcel Motel.

Hey guys just ordered from bulkpowders. I've a referral code for who ever wants it.

EK142422

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bblinny

siblers wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked a bunch of times, any idea if a 5kg bag of protein from BulkPowders or MyFitness will fit in a ParcelMotel slot? Anytime I received an order from them, the boxes were always really big so I never risked using Parcel Motel.

I've only ever bought 1KG, and the box it came in was about half the height of an A4 page and two-thirds of the length. I looked at the ParcelMotel website and their largest size locker holds up to 10KG which they describe as 'like a box of A4 paper". I can't imagine that the 5KG bag would be in a box any bigger than that. I'd say you'd be safe with a large locker.

Bblinny wrote: »
    I've only ever bought 1KG, and the box it came in was about half the height of an A4 page and two-thirds of the length. I looked at the ParcelMotel website and their largest size locker holds up to 10KG which they describe as 'like a box of A4 paper". I can't imagine that the 5KG bag would be in a box any bigger than that. I'd say you'd be safe with a large locker.

I got a 2.5kg bag off bulkpowders recently but they arrived in two 1 kg bags and a 500g bag. So they were in a fairly small box.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Sandypants

Here's my referral code if anyone wants it!! sc180033

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Referral code for anyone who's interested - AM143311

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement