Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit where credits due

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 spiralbus

It's good to see a bit of thanks given for when something works out.

Human nature is for complaints both genuine and mischievous to be broadcast loudly but praise is kept quiet and doled out parsimoniously.

I suppose it would be no harm to see companies actively following up on complaints and rectifying where necessary (this could stave off larger issues down the road) but also maybe calling out those who make vexatious, malicious or mischievous allegations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

n97 mini wrote: »
    You could have gotten a DB bus to Drumcondra and boarded the train there. Good bit cheaper than going all the way into Busarus.

Is the 747 more frequant and direct than the DB option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Richard Logue

It's easier to find if you aren't familiar with where the regular DB stops are. It's quick - I got to Talbot Street in 25 minutes - and it goes through the tunnel. Had I gone to Drumcondra via Santry I don't think I would have saved a lot of time, especially at Rush Hour.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

AlekSmart and foggy banned. Others warned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement