Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Country starts to get very small for our elected "elite"!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

G Power wrote: »
    my PR???
    Yes "your PR". You were at all of the protest, you organised them and used trickery to make it seem like others attended. You have been cloned which is some feat since as you post on the internet you have never been outside of your front door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

one or two people are still asleep so they try to say I shouldn't have bothered, someone call rte quick!!

Maybe if you didn't frame your position in the cuntish bullshit of "you're either with me or your enabling the fat cats whargleblarglewarrrgh" I might be more inclined to listen to you.

But you did, so you can go join the rest of the useless fucks in whatever deep ditch your equally awful opinions crawled out if.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,524 ✭✭✭✭kippy

why ban a thread highlighting the recent upscale of people power in this country??

anybody who says this isn't needed 5 years into this madness where our politicians and councillors and bankers are living it up are off their heads to put it mildly imo
    The thread was started in AH, hardly the best place for a thread on a serious matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

Yes "your PR". You were at all of the protest, you organised them and used trickery to make it seem like others attended. You have been cloned which is some feat since as you post on the internet you have never been outside of your front door

Ah I see now. yes guilty on all accounts your honour :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I have no problem with protesting, in fact it can be good if there is a genuine purpose and it can instigate positive change

But aside from that, what have you actually achieved to suggest that there is people power out there that will lead to a tide change in Ireland?

What are you protesting for?

You see, I don't particularly like to pay taxes but I can see the the need and sense for both the property tax and water charges so I will not protest on these matters in isolation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭G Power

Maybe if you didn't frame your position in the cuntish bullshit of "you're either with me or your enabling the fat cats whargleblarglewarrrgh" I might be more inclined to listen to you.

But you did, so you can go join the rest of the useless fucks in whatever deep ditch your equally awful opinions crawled out if.

why shouldn't i call it for what it is?? does it make you uncomfortable to know your silence has enabled said fat cats to not be bothered changing anything except illegal promissory notes into new "legally" sound ones etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

look around you, there are many many reasons to get annoyed, just pick one that has effected you and don't dismiss it/ignore it or out it to the back of your mind so you can get on with your day. now tell me what is wrong with me pointing out that people are starting to fight back with or without your support right now but could do with it in the near future. if you want to sit back and watch if more join the protests before you join in that's fine but don't be coming on here giving out to me cos you feel bad

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This forum isn't a dump for your articles and videos, and it's not here for you to rant. If you want to discuss politics, then go to the politics forum. Please read their charter first, as a different standard of discussion is expected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement