Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is better?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I cant be the only girl who would love a penis for a day so I can see what a blow job feels like!!

You're not :D

And as a bloke I'd love to have a pussy for the day, I don't think I'd leave the house with the amount of playing going on haha !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I have 'my blow jobs' and 'his blow jobs'

Ones just for my own perverse pleasure! :o
    What are your blow jobs? I'm very intrigued :P

Also you aren't the only one...I'd love to experience one. I'd have so much fun if I had a cock :pac: :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Jesus,catholic Ireland me hole,you should be ashamed.The lot of ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

RATM wrote: »
    You're not :D

And as a bloke I'd love to have a pussy for the day, I don't think I'd leave the house with the amount of playing going on haha !

Its a struggle to get out most mornings I have to say!
    What are your blow jobs? I'm very intrigued :P

Also you aren't the only one...I'd love to experience one. I'd have so much fun if I had a cock :pac: :o

Im trying to say it without being filthy. Its not to get him off, its just me wanting to do it! So I just lick/suck the top for ages. Really therapeutic!

I promise I wont be vulgar again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Im trying to say it without being filthy. Its not to get him off, its just me wanting to do it! So I just lick/suck the top for ages. Really therapeutic!

He's not just a piece of meat you know :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Chet T16 wrote: »

Shut up you :p

Must be why he left me! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I promise I wont be vulgar again :o

Ooohh I do that too, usually to tease a bit. It's very relaxing. And now I will shut up, I say far too much stuff here :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

A decade of the Rosary for you two:D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Then you've never had a proper blow job, some girls are just useless at them and don't want to learn. In my experience at least 50% of girls out there don't like giving them and only pretend to try, they give a half hearted effort and leave you disappointed. They're not keepers- if they won't put the effort in bed then they'll be lacking in other departments too. I'll do anything my lady wants to get her off so it is not much to ask that she reciprocate - that is a key part of a loving relationship for me- that you will do anything for your partner that will fulfill their sexual needs and desires (within reason- the minute she mentions pissing or sh1tting I'm outa there :D)

My girl has this awesome trick where she sucks me slow at first then increases the speed to bring me to just before the point of no return. She knows exactly when this is and when I get there she just stops. Then she'll do it again and again until I demand that she makes me cum. It is such titillation, she is a huge tease but I love it and she loves doing it to me- that's the key point here.

She also introduced me to the Champagne Blow Job which is something every man must try. It involves her filling her mouth full of champagne (or any cava or sparkling wine will do). Then she goes down on you. The sensation of having hundreds of little bubbles popping on the top of your knob is just unreal and it will drive any man crazy, trust me.

I have always found a request for champagne met with 'Tonight? Just let me nip to the Offie....' ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭XrayMike235

You came to me this morning
    And you handled me like meat
    You'd have to be a man to know
    How good that feels, how sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Any bloke I've been with prefers an aul bj but that could be just my technique woohooo :D:P:o:o

Then you've never had a proper blow job, some girls are just useless at them and don't want to learn. In my experience at least 50% of girls out there don't like giving them and only pretend to try, they give a half hearted effort and leave you disappointed. They're not keepers- if they won't put the effort in bed then they'll be lacking in other departments too. I'll do anything my lady wants to get her off so it is not much to ask that she reciprocate - that is a key part of a loving relationship for me- that you will do anything for your partner that will fulfill their sexual needs and desires (within reason- the minute she mentions pissing or sh1tting I'm outa there :D)

My girl has this awesome trick where she sucks me slow at first then increases the speed to bring me to just before the point of no return. She knows exactly when this is and when I get there she just stops. Then she'll do it again and again until I demand that she makes me cum. It is such titillation, she is a huge tease but I love it and she loves doing it to me- that's the key point here.

She also introduced me to the Champagne Blow Job which is something every man must try. It involves her filling her mouth full of champagne (or any cava or sparkling wine will do). Then she goes down on you. The sensation of having hundreds of little bubbles popping on the top of your knob is just unreal and it will drive any man crazy, trust me.

This champagne BJ ...so keep some of the champagne in ur mouth while doing it? I'm intrigued:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

SamHall wrote: »
    Sometimes its just real nice to have the lady for cuddles and a good chat y'know.

Sometimes.

Damn it, why can't you embed pics in AH.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/252/995/483.png

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Any bloke I've been with prefers an aul bj but that could be just my technique woohooo :D:P:o:o

That could also mean you're ****e in bed. :p

That could also mean you're ****e in bed. :p[/QUOTE]

Haha just thought of that after I posted:pac::pac: Na me never :p

This champagne BJ ...so keep some of the champagne in ur mouth while doing it? I'm intrigued:o

Yeah, works with ice cubes and mint too!

Tried the ice cubes he didnt like it at all:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

"You've clearly never had a really good blowjob then"
    How tight is the roide?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 miker1983

The ride

Warm also works, try a mouthful a tae.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Sex easily. I've never had an orgasm via a blowjob alone.

Ever had one via a blowjob with someone else?

yea tried the alternating between hot and cold but he said none of your fancy business woman :pac:

yea tried the alternating between hot and cold but he said none of your fancy business woman :pac:

Then he's a moron.

Sorry, it had to be said.

Then he's a moron.

Sorry, it had to be said.

Ah he just didn't like it. Plenty of other things to do though so it's grand;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Smidge wrote: »
    A decade of the Rosary for you two:D:P
    jesus thats harsh! 10 years....

oh wait...
    still harsh tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

dirty fcukers the lot of you :eek:

jesus thats harsh! 10 years....

oh wait...
    still harsh tho

You had me doubting the spelling there for a sec:mad:
    I stand by my sentence:P

dirty fcukers the lot of you :eek:

I think you mean they are "durty";):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You're all filthy and have taken way my innocence!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Dont fall for it. The whole thing will leave a bad taste in your mouth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement