Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A whopping 70% off all watches in the official Ferrari website

Options
  • 25-02-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Ferrari's online store www.store.ferrari.com/en/watches are having a 12 hour sale giving 70% off the retail price of all watches - this is a genuine reduction - offer ends later tonight.

Cut & Paste the following code into the Discount Section at the Checkout: 2QD5W9K614RZQEMSFZTYTDXD2W

I got the email about the 70% off 12 hour sale at 5:30PM Today (Monday)

*** Update - As of 8pm Tuesday code is still active.... last orders everybody! :D ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Code works :-) Cheapest watch works out at €36.32 including shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

I just noticed I'm getting an extra 10% off as well cos I've a membership of Ferrari F1 Fan Club... I'm like a kid in a sweet shop trying to decide which one to get!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I just noticed I'm getting an extra 10% off as well cos I've a membership of Ferrari F1 Fan Club... I'm like a kid in a sweet shop trying to decide which one to get!:D

Is it free to be a member? Going to buy one so just checking if I can get another 10% off.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Are these watches any good though, and are they worth the RRP??

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Is it free to be a member? Going to buy one so just checking if I can get another 10% off.

Cheers

I got membership for half price last year some promo... think it was €25 for the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

scudzilla wrote: »

Doubt very much if they are genuinely Swiss made. Most likely grossly overpriced rubbish from the Far East. 90% of the price is for the logo:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

That's a very nice find OP, thank you very much!

Just bought myself this bad boy... :):):)

185_1.jpg

http://store.ferrari.com/en/watches/watches/scuderia-ferrari-chrono/scuderia-ferrari-gun-chrono.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

AltAccount wrote: »

185_1.jpg

http://store.ferrari.com/en/watches/watches/scuderia-ferrari-chrono/scuderia-ferrari-gun-chrono.html

That's the one I've picked out too. Think I'm going to pull the trigger.

scudzilla wrote: »

I'm guessing the watches must be good enough quality if Ferrari are selling them on their official website... but I'd say being genuine branded Ferrari merchandise there is probably still a pretty hefty mark-up on the cost price. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Damn it :)

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

I'm guessing the watches must be good enough quality if Ferrari are selling them on their official website... but I'd say being genuine branded Ferrari merchandise there is probably still a pretty hefty mark-up on the cost price. :rolleyes:

Ah yeah, I'm sure that even at 70% off they're still making a few quid.

There are probably better watches out there for the money, and they're probably made in a big factory where they also make Gucci, Burberry and <insert other aspirational brand who can charge big prices based on image rather than quality here> watches, but I'm more than happy to pay €160 for one because I'll get a lot of pleasure from owning and wearing it.

Isn't that enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I bought one too. A friend has one and it's a nice watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

I bought one too. A friend has one and it's a nice watch.

Which one? Don't know if i should or not :O...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

MJ434 wrote: »
    Which one? Don't know if i should or not :O...

Same as Alt Account. I preferred the one that's out of stock but it's the closest to it. I rarely wear a watch but the one I have is a bit the worse for wear and needed replacing so this will do nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leptonite

Will the Customs guys hold us to randsom?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

leptonite wrote: »
    Will the Customs guys hold us to randsom?

Why would they ? Its sent from the EU is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leptonite

Oh yeah, good stuff - Just remembered it was stuff from China that i got hit with customs for. Looks like a new watch for me then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Just bought myself one, cheers OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭erie

AltAccount wrote: »

185_1.jpg

nice... tried another stuff (hat, sun glasses) but 70% off only for watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭K3v

Cheers for that. Gifts for my groomsmen sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Cheers got a watch! Even though I already have one I dont wear :P

They shouldn't get stung for customs since they are coming from Italy right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Cheers got a watch! Even though I already have one I dont wear :P

They shouldn't get stung for customs since they are coming from Italy right?

Within the EU trading block so is not subjected to any barriers of importation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Damn you bargain alerts... Really can't afford this but am powerless to stop...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Ferrari's online store www.store.ferrari.com/en/watches are having a 12 hour sale giving 70% off the retail price of all watches - this is a genuine reduction - offer ends later tonight.

Cut & Paste the following code into the Discount Section at the Checkout: 2QD5W9K614RZQEMSFZTYTDXD2W

I got the email about the 70% off 12 hour sale at 5:30PM Today (Monday) so maybe sale lasts until 5.30AM Tuesday morning...

why the f**k did i have to log onto bargain alerts at this hour...coulda gone to bed and the offer woulda been over...damn you bargain alerts!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Doubt very much if they are genuinely Swiss made. Most likely grossly overpriced rubbish from the Far East. 90% of the price is for the logo.

A quick google suggests that the movements are actually swiss made and pretty solid (at least the ones in the couple of models I clicked on).

You're right that the Ferrari badge will account for a good bit of the price. But at around 160 delivered for a lot of those watches, it's not bad value at all compared to other fashion brands in that price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

God-damned Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

Thanks OP!
    Must be reasonable quality for Ferrari to stamp their name on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

cheers OP :D Another BA impulse purchase!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Christ. Should have went to bed. Just bought the €940 Granturismo Automatic for €294. It'll go well with my other not really required but can't let a bargain go, Samsung Galaxy Beam.

God bless BA.

Advertisement