Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

I have a few €15 off €30 codes will only work for new accounts. Pm me if you want one. They only work once so im not posting them here for lurkers to use ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Could you pm me a code.
    Would be great.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I will take one viv if left. Thanks

Still have a few left, pm me if you will use one. They expire on the 11th nov.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Hi viv2 - I did get some before so put me at the bottom of the list, but if there's one left over, I'll certainly use it before the 11th.

Thanks again,
    -fm

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭granty1892

viv2 wrote: »
    Still have a few left, pm me if you will use one. They expire on the 11th nov.

can you pm me one please :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Can you please PM me one if you have any left? Thanks..

Codes now all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

Here's a few. €15 off first order, over €30, before 11th Nov. with free delivery. Please use them in order and post when you use the last one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

2489960544 used :) - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Happy4

they all seem to be gone - that was quick! Thanks for posting anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

Anyone any codes left?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

• Registered Users Posts: 15 M0030

Can I have a discount code... if theres one floating around

• Registered Users Posts: 44 alliemac

Have a couple of 10€ off codes if u spend over €50 of anyone's shopping for Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

The missus tried to use a voucher she had on nextdirect last night but it never gave any message when she entered the voucher code and the price never changed but she completed the purchase anyway.
    Not thinking it worked she went in again using her account and tried the code again and this time it gave an error that she couldnt use the code.
    So did it work at all the first time round? Will be happy if it did but its fairly crap if it doesnt give successful feed back!
    Also ye cant cancel orders online or see yer order history??? Fairly sh1te online shopping experience imho.

Scruff wrote: »
    The missus tried to use a voucher she had on nextdirect last night but it never gave any message when she entered the voucher code and the price never changed but she completed the purchase anyway.
    Not thinking it worked she went in again using her account and tried the code again and this time it gave an error that she couldnt use the code.
    So did it work at all the first time round? Will be happy if it did but its fairly crap if it doesnt give successful feed back!
    Also ye cant cancel orders online or see yer order history??? Fairly sh1te online shopping experience imho.

If the amount didnt change then the code didnt work. They only work for new accounts or as long as its been over 6 months since you bought something. You also had to spend at least €30 to get the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

viv2 wrote: »
    If the amount didnt change then the code didnt work. They only work for new accounts or as long as its been over 6 months since you bought something. You also had to spend at least €30 to get the discount.

ah, that explains it. she only spent €27.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

and don't you must set up a new account each time so if you have a catch all domain all to yourself, you can set up lots of them. Annoying that it must be delivered to home via DHL though and you can't see history etc online as debenhams have done.
    THink I have gotten about 12 orders in the last 2 months with 15 off each......

• Advertisement

can you Pm me one please

alliemac wrote: »
    Have a couple of 10€ off codes if u spend over €50 of anyone's shopping for Xmas

Can you PM me one please

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Selbeep

Can you please pm me a code as well please. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 alliemac

Sent you codes by pm those who asked will post if I get more

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Selbeep

Hi there, thanks for code but it's telling me the promotion code I have entered is not valid and I have spent more than €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Can anyone send me a discount code please? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pinkamanda1000

Hi guys anyone any codes left they won't be using???? Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Need one too please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Any codes going guys? would love one please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

HI FOLKS,
    Can someone pm me a code also thanks...

Advertisement