Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

Options
1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

would love one too if anyone has a spare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Love one too if there's any lying about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I have two codes, PM for one if you want one.

GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Hi guys ,

Im really looking for some help , im making a lot of purchases for the groomsmen over the coming weeks on Next - can anyone help with a discount code please.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Hi guys ,

Im really looking for some help , im making a lot of purchases for the groomsmen over the coming weeks on Next - can anyone help with a discount code please.

Thanks

I might be able to get one Thursday if that's any good to you?

• Advertisement

Luno wrote: »
    I might be able to get one Thursday if that's any good to you?

That would be great :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Ah man.... I think I requested one first! Please has anyone got one to pm please

I think codes expire tomorrow. If anyone has one they don’t need I would appreciate it thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Keogh08

Pm'd a few codes to the last few requests, hope they get used by midnight.

Guys anyone have a discount code for me please , spending quite a bit now and could do with a small hand ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Guys anyone have a discount code for me please , spending quite a bit now and could do with a small hand ;-)

They expired yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Should we expect new codes to be released soon? I think they were made available around this time during the past two years. I had a look in some stores recently and didn't see any sign of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Anyone get a email from Paypal with a Next code for 15.00 off, have one spare please?

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Anyone get a email from Paypal with a Next code for 15.00 off, have one spare please?

no!!! I always use paypal :(
    I would love one too. Any ideas how to get one from paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 oal22

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Should we expect new codes to be released soon? I think they were made available around this time during the past two years. I had a look in some stores recently and didn't see any sign of them.

I'm afraid Next have decided they wont be doing these codes anymore. Such a pity as they will lose a huge amount of business based on this decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

oal22 wrote: »
    I'm afraid Next have decided they wont be doing these codes anymore. Such a pity as they will lose a huge amount of business based on this decision.

How do you know?

It’s not surprising if true, there can’t possibly be any ‘new customers’ left out there now!!

Advertisement