Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cowlick

I would really appreciate one of these codes also if anyone has one? Be a big help towards Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

i would appreciate a code if anyone has a spare one thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Are they actually in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

amor3 wrote: »
    Are they actually in yet?

I was in Jervis today picking up an item and they didn't have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Didn't have them in Dundrum either today. Girl said it would be the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

None in Sligo either. Annoying as I needed two tops for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nofuss

No codes in Athlone today either - lady I spoke to didn't know if/when they may appear ....

N ..

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Has anyone got one of these codes yet? They'd none left in stores according to some people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Has anyone got one of these codes yet? They'd none left in stores according to some people

They were on the counter in Liffey valley today. I took one... Was too cowardly to take more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

I'm at 50 miles from a Next store, do all my shopping online. Had asked a friend to pick one up but she told they're gone😢 if anyone has one to spare Id appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Got one in jervis at lunch time. They were on the tills but being handed out one by one and had to be filled in immediately so could only get one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

polydactyl wrote: »
    Got one in jervis at lunch time. They were on the tills but being handed out one by one and had to be filled in immediately so could only get one

Did you have to buy something to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Did you have to buy something to get one?

No. But they might make you fill in your details before they give you the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ali1971

Hi,

I recommended a couple of new friends and was meant to get 15 euro off too but I never did. Anybody in the same position.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amoors

need next code ASAP. Can someone please help? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

anyone having trouble using these codes. None are working for me... or my partner who is a new customer.. have tried a few now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Spread the love

SarB89 wrote: »
    anyone having trouble using these codes. None are working for me...

When I went to pick the codes up from Next yesterday, I had to give an email address to correspond with each code. I also couldn't use my own email address as I already used a code using it in the last 6 months. They seem to have got really strict with the codes.

ah really ! I just took them from the counter! didnt think they did anything with info you gave them

Are there two types of codes on the tills?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

When I went to pick the codes up from Next yesterday, I had to give an email address to correspond with each code. I also couldn't use my own email address as I already used a code using it in the last 6 months. They seem to have got really strict with the codes.

They made me do this the last time codes were out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 denisander

just 15 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭fire and ice

ali1971 wrote: »
    Hi,

I recommended a couple of new friends and was meant to get 15 euro off too but I never did. Anybody in the same position.

This happened me also, I gave 4 and know that they were used but never received my discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭DopeTech

This happened me also, I gave 4 and know that they were used but never received my discount.

Did you use a new email address on each?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Anyone have a spare code, please? Would be so handy as i'd like to get a few sweaters from next soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭fire and ice

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Did you use a new email address on each?

Yes, I gave them to my sister's who got their €15 off when they used them but I never got mine for referring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Keogh08

I got a few of the spend €30 save €15 off the counter yesterday, used two last nite no problem. Definitely harder to get multiple vouchers then in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Heuston14

Mine are for €15 off a €40 spend? Only ones that were left out. Are there €30 ones aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xdark

If anyone has a promo code it would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ariya

Would really appreciate a code if anyone has one. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Cooper07

Would love a code if any spare please.

Advertisement