Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I tried with an existing acc and a new one and it wouldn't work last night :/

You can also try UNEXT10 for a new email address and that should give you 15 off 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Used VIP10 with a new email address last night and it worked. Got a pretty green polo shirt for 47 and free postage when the same shirt is 62 plus postage on the pretty green website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks for the VIP10 code. Worked on a new email address for me. The delivery times are nuts, I ordered after 9pm one night and had the delivery by 1pm the next day!

Code doesn't seem to be working anyore. Does anyone have any codes that are valid at the moment? Just discovered a hole in my jeans so need to get purchasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

There is a code in this months irish tatler is that the VIP10 code mentioned. I left the magazine behind me somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Amlee

sillysocks wrote: »
    Code doesn't seem to be working anyore. Does anyone have any codes that are valid at the moment? Just discovered a hole in my jeans so need to get purchasing!

XPOSE10 Works for 15 off 30 spend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Might have been asked before, but is there a shop online and collect in store facility?

Amlee wrote: »
    XPOSE10 Works for 15 off 30 spend

Thanks a million, had to use a new account but worked perfect! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

VonLuck wrote: »
    Might have been asked before, but is there a shop online and collect in store facility?

Yes there is. You chose before you pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

There is, yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Yes there is. You chose before you pay.

Great thanks.

I need to buy something for Thursday. Do they usually get it from their own stock or does it have to be shipped in from a warehouse? I don't want to place an order only to find out it won't be there until next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

VonLuck wrote: »
    Great thanks.

I need to buy something for Thursday. Do they usually get it from their own stock or does it have to be shipped in from a warehouse? I don't want to place an order only to find out it won't be there until next week!

I think they get it shipped in, it should tell you estimated wait time when you go through checkout though.

This week I've ordered a few times for delivery to my house and it's been next day delivery assuming you order by 10pm (although the order I just put in a few minutes ago also says delivery tomorrow). I'm guessing it'd be the same to the store as the house. It normally doesn't come from the stock in the store I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Does anyone know how long the XPOSE code will last??? Thanks :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Tried xpose and it isn't working. Are there any other codes working?

I just used it again about 20 minutes ago and it worked fine (new email address, and caps XPOSE10 all one word).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Barginhunter01

Works great, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Thanks it worked perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mollymolly2

I have a bunch of €10 off codes. I think you need to set up a new account though.
    SZ9DG9ZJ52
    QG22181939
    MV7WQ91X1N

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I have a bunch of €10 off codes. I think you need to set up a new account though.
    SZ9DG9ZJ52
    QG22181939
    MV7WQ91X1N

Whats the criteria for these? Tried them this morning on a new account with an order at €22 and none of them worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Whats the criteria for these? Tried them this morning on a new account with an order at €22 and none of them worked.

The ten euro off codes are usually for orders over 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mollymolly2

Yes the order must be for €50+.

Here is another
    KC294DZ9S7

I hadn't used any of them so they should all work and they're only valid until 16/12/14.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

XPose code not working anymore, anyone know any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Heuston14

TATLER10 and STELLAR10 are currently working.

Heuston14 wrote: »
    TATLER10 and STELLAR10 are currently working.

You star!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Possible to use both at once?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    Possible to use both at once?

Doesn't appear so. The TATLER10 code got me 15 off my first purchase, I wasn't able to enter any further codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Any new 15 off codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mush_Flanagan

Any that still work ?

• Advertisement

Anyone got codes?

Advertisement