Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incidental touching that you like

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

When people brush past my lower back or ass, or boobs. I like it, unless its the perv in work or someone I have no interest in then I don't like it and I'm uncomfortable. And lips on the neck but no hands on the neck.

where do you be on a day to day basis? :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

If I had a tenner for every patient that 'accidentally' grabbed my tit or arse when I'm helping them out of bed or taking their blood pressure, I could retire.

As for the accidental touching I do like, when you're in a nightclub and a fella is chatting you up and his lips touch your ear. Deadly......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

This thread gives me the creeps. People touching my scalp has to be the worst thing ever. It's the main reason why I haven't gotten a haircut in 6 months- can't stand all the tugging, scratching and pulling that comes with getting my hair done in a salon. Not to mention that I once got a 2nd degree chemical burn on my scalp following a disasterous bleaching incident. Ever since, I've loathed people trying to touch my head. Also gave up using a hair-dryer because of certain sensory overload issues and my hair has never been this healthy.
    As for touches I *do* like, 3 second hugs are fine. any longer and it's like a panic button goes off in my brain- "RUN!! AAAH TOUCHING!" :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Minoxidil

McChubbin wrote: »
    This thread gives me the creeps. People touching my scalp has to be the worst thing ever. It's the main reason why I haven't gotten a haircut in 6 months- can't stand all the tugging, scratching and pulling that comes with getting my hair done in a salon. Not to mention that I once got a 2nd degree chemical burn on my scalp following a disasterous bleaching incident. Ever since, I've loathed people trying to touch my head. Also gave up using a hair-dryer because of certain sensory overload issues and my hair has never been this healthy.
    As for touches I *do* like, 3 second hugs are fine. any longer and it's like a panic button goes off in my brain- "RUN!! AAAH TOUCHING!" :(

A 3 second hug is most definitely not incidental.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

I'm a man, my god my nipples are awful sensitive though. I don't mind them being touched or whatever,
    however when I'm moving about, especially when running it can get so annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

dentist's hands in my mouth .....

don't ask

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

The last day in the barbers when he wanted to move my head, instead of the usual gently applied nudge onto some part of my head, he put is finger in my ear to move me! Twice! I walked home thinking that was weird as fck and trying to remember if he always did it. Oh god.......a little bit of vomit just came up....

Just thinking back over my creepy barber episode. I think that I should probably cancel that back, crack and sack appointment for next week.

Advertisement