Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incidental touching that you like

Options
  • 23-02-2013 8:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

For me it's got to be when a woman is cutting my hair an her boobs brush against me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I can't stand when people brush off my nipples. Drives me crazy.

I do like people touching my hair, or brushing off my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

When a girl is about to give me a handy shandy and her hand rubs off of a particular place in between the top of my groin and my hip.... it's awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

Thinly veiled the formula is working :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

people who touch my neck its a horrible experience i hate when people do it :(

how ever if its a set of lips there I don't mind it so much :D

i like when hygenist rub there boobs of my head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

As a man with a ball and chain around my ankle I find it awkward when a girl brushes up against me when styling my doo. However I won't go to a male barber because I live in a redneck town, I need a woman to style me, they understand fashion and style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Thinly veiled the formula is working :P

Very clever. The only "thinly veiled" joke I actually found funny b

• Registered Users Posts: 14,254 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I love it when strangers pat me on the back and pull my headphones out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Minoxidil wrote: »
    For me it's got to be when a woman is cutting my hair an her boobs brush against me.

There was a girl who use to cut my hair. She was cute and small but had massive boobs and it would be like one was on each shoulder. It was like one of those foam neck rest things. Good times :D

I can't stand when people brush off my nipples. Drives me crazy.

I do like people touching my hair, or brushing off my back.

Brushing your back? How hairy is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

When you're in the office standing in front of the photocopier in your short skirt, heels and stockings, and the boss is walking by just as you bend over, and his crotch brushes up against your ass even though the corridor is seven feet wide ...

No, wait, actually that didn't happen me, it happened in a "documentary" I was watching.

<.<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

If I were a hairdresser that would give me the creeps. I'd probably develop a twisting hunch in order to avoid my boobs touching off a customer ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

If I were a hairdresser that would give me the creeps. I'd probably develop a twisting hunch in order to avoid my boobs touching off a customer ever.

even for bigger tips?................:D

BBDBB wrote: »
    even for bigger tips?................:D

It's not all about the money, the shudder factor is more important. :P

It's not all about the money, the shudder factor is more important. :P

What if the guy was good looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

maybe you should change your username to "up for nothing"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Don't touch me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

when im passing by a crowd of girls in a nightclub and my palms are facing outwards and their bums accidently brush past my hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

When someone falls asleep beside you and drools all over you. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

I was touched by Enda Kenny . . . . you know . . . when he made that emotional apology the other day.

Very touching it was.

Z

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

The last day in the barbers when he wanted to move my head, instead of the usual gently applied nudge onto some part of my head, he put is finger in my ear to move me! Twice! I walked home thinking that was weird as fck and trying to remember if he always did it. Oh god.......a little bit of vomit just came up....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Id say hairdressers must hate the dirty old men that go for the thril of having boobs glanced against them.

• Advertisement

johnayo wrote: »
    Id say hairdressers must hate the dirty old men that go for the thril of having boobs glanced against them.

But I'm young?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Very clever. The only "thinly veiled" joke I actually found funny b

Thinly veiled "i'm SO clever, I only laugh at the REALLY funny jokes"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Hmm, think I posted this video before, but it seems appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I got a nasty jab of the scissors from one of those hotties cutting my hair, she apologised when I pulled back the cover and she saw I was only cleaning my glasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Such an erotic experience ...they do it on purpose to .

What if the guy was good looking?

You really don't think much of women, do you? :( I'm surprised you didn't ask what if the guy was rich.
    professore wrote: »
    maybe you should change your username to "up for nothing"?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. *sigh*

You really don't think much of women, do you? :( I'm surprised you didn't ask what if the guy was rich.

So it has to be a combination of good looking and rich? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

years ago the barber I used to go to had a gorgeous trainee there, she was cutting my hair and he was watching her, i had an un****upable hairstyle so it didnt bother me if she was a newbie, anyhoo he was telling her how to blend in part of it which was two different lenghts and she was leaning over, unbeknownst to her my hands were on the armrests of the chair and her...eh, special area was leaning right into my left hand, she probably thought it was the armrest. It was not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

You haven't lived until you've been splashed by an 18-20 stone redneck Texan sheriff!
    Heavenly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

When people brush past my lower back or ass, or boobs. I like it, unless its the perv in work or someone I have no interest in then I don't like it and I'm uncomfortable. And lips on the neck but no hands on the neck.

Advertisement