Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Hellraiser

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Dave Mustaine

Ex-Metallica guitarist and current lead singer/guitarist of Megadeth, there was no drug that this man did not imbibe. Heroin was his tipple of choice however. Like Nikki Sixx, he died and was revived in the ambulance. He once drove through Los Angeles as boiled as an owl on a moped to get himself to a hospital. Legendary guitarist at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Marty Morrisey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Keef Richards is up there with the best of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Keith Moon.

I would have said that a few years ago.

Even though I'm a Who fan, I can't like him that much.

Yes, he was zany & was brilliant at drumming.

However, he treated his wife & daugher horribly. They were scared of him & his moods.

In my book, that's ungood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Ike was a c*nt.

I'd have to go with the Burton, Harris, O'Toole, Reed quartet too.

O'Toole is just class.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Well I would have my suspicions about anyone who lasted longer than thirty, maybe they were only faking it,
    Iggy Pop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Jazzmaster

Jesus and Muhammad. Mayhem on a global scale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

DazMarz wrote: »
    Dave Mustaine

there was no drug that this man did not imbibe. Heroin was his tipple of choice however. Like Nikki Sixx, he died and was revived in the ambulance. He once drove through Los Angeles as boiled as an owl on a moped to get himself to a hospital. Legendary guitarist at the same time.

Rlly? Didn't know he lived like that. thought coke might have bn his choice as his fingers certainly didn't skag

the likes of "nikki sixx" simply had to live up to their lyrics as musically lightweight nonces.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Advertisement