Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Cork farmer pays hash by the hour

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Cannabis is a gateway drug...to carpentry..

• Registered Users Posts: 37 OldIrishWulf

The trades men working on the house were not working for cash . Social welfare might state they were not available for work . What work . This government seem to think I should retrain for a job in cloud computing , whatever that is .

At this stage I could say I used to be a carpenter . The only time I ever get my head into gear is and get the drive to go out and walk up to building sites and talk the talk ,is when I find buts of joints young lads throw away and dry the crumbs and re-roll .

Its hard for someone who's idea of work is sitting at a desk to understand. I would work for free if I got to use my tools to build something .

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭7 7 12

They must have been working "Hash in Hand"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

7 7 12 wrote: »
    They must have been working "Hash in Hand"
    They were the best stoned-masons in the area though, sadly, they couldn't whip up the enthusiasm to actually build anything so they just sat around discussing how great the house would be when it was finished and how wild the scenery was. After a week they all got paranoid that he was only giving them 1.5g per hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

TheNog wrote: »
    Gardai are only doing their job. AGS are not involved in creating the legislation.

Chill the kacks, I never mentioned legislation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

TheNog wrote: »
    Gardai are only doing their job. AGS are not involved in creating the legislation.

That's what the camp guards said when they were gassing millions of people. :rolleyes:
    trollface.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭7 7 12

That's what the camp guards said when they were gassing millions of people. :rolleyes:
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]trollface.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Yay Godwins law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

7 7 12 wrote: »
    Yay Godwins law

That isnay even a real law.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ceegee wrote: »
    Suspended sentence is a good call by the judge
    The legislature requires a judge by law to impose a sentence of not less than 10 years unless there are exceptional circumstances.
    What % of people eligible have got the full 10 years ? And why so many exceptional circumstances ?

If the judges feel the law is wrong then they should get the politicians to change it rather than subvert the law by not implementing it. Unenforced laws mean people respect laws less.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Tazio wrote: »
    So he paid them "hash in hand".... Crazy stuff....

Ah they were decent skins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

He was actually taking a loss when you budget in the biscuit-related expenses.

Advertisement