Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson hoover worth it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Have a Dyson cyclinder for almost 5 years and would highly recommend it, by far the best hoover on the market!

Incorrect. Having sold and used many, very tough to beat the Nilfisk family,business or the stainless steel one the GM80. Unbelievably reliable, business I worked in use a family every day over a large area, still there 10 years later without one fault, our one at home 5 years and not a bother.

Not sure why some people are saying needing to get bags is a hassle, the Dyson must be kept immaculate, bags are very cheap and in the case of the abovementioned Nilfisks have a 10 litre capacity which is huge. Advertising Dysons as never losing suction is a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭micks_address

Id agree that the dysons do need to be kept clean but not immaculate.. we have our dco8 10 years now and it got a lot of a abuse when we were decorating the house, and the tube attachement is broken now, the telescopic movement doesnt work any more.. but i'm pretty sure we will go for a dyson again.. i just empty the drum, and wash the filters every few months and leave them on the radiator to dry..
    UrbanSea wrote: »
    Incorrect. Having sold and used many, very tough to beat the Nilfisk family,business or the stainless steel one the GM80. Unbelievably reliable, business I worked in use a family every day over a large area, still there 10 years later without one fault, our one at home 5 years and not a bother.

Not sure why some people are saying needing to get bags is a hassle, the Dyson must be kept immaculate, bags are very cheap and in the case of the abovementioned Nilfisks have a 10 litre capacity which is huge. Advertising Dysons as never losing suction is a lie

Advertisement