Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famicom collecting.... why ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Retropolis

brianon wrote: »
    Anyone know why I've started to collect Famicom games ? :confused:

I think I just like the colourful carts but I can't be sure :)

Anyway, so I've got like 36 NES carts (PAL & NTSC) for my PAL and NTSC NESs.

I don't own a Famicom and they seem quite tricky to get. I bought 6 boxed Famicom games and they look SOOOOoooo lovely. I've another 7 (unboxed) on the way.

Is ebay the way to go here or is there something better ? How much would I be looking at for decent Famicom console ?

I love collecting Famicom games, I have the likes of Somari ( a port of sonic 1 but with Mario instead on the Famicom), and Kart fighter ( Mario kart/ street fighter) one thing I recommend doing if you have a few carts get an old cassette holder, I have one and it fits about 12 carts perfectly oh and everyone needs to get Kirby on Famicom it's on a lovely pink cartridge :)

Advertisement