Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using force to protect your home against intruders

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭CZ 453

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Get a hatchet and an air soft pistol if any one enters the house grab these fire air soft pistol at him/them if continue at you start swinging hatchet at them try hit an arm etc. that's my plan anyway. As far as law I'm not sure but just drag them out the house at end.

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

cocobear wrote: »
    No
    I would turn them into a human sieve with my 12 gauge
    Take the spoon out of their dead hand, and close their fingers around the biggest carving knife we have, and 10 minutes after they stopped breathing I would dial 999
    And the phrase to use consistently and repeatedly is as follows
    " I WAS IN FEAR OF MY LIFE"
    Jobdone!!!!!!

Good man, its clear you have thought it right through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

NoQuarter wrote: »
    Good man, its clear you have thought it right through.

I concur with your encouragement. Murder trials pay better than burglaries surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Turner wrote: »
    If they are running at you with a knife I would be aiming at the center of their torso and fire as many shots needed until they drop.

A knife is as dangerous as any bullet.
    Bearing in mind the old adge "rush a gun run from a knife" I'd have no problem shooting anyone trespassing in my home with a knife.

Advertisement